Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iwan2know Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2007, 08:21 AM
    Correcting scars
    I cut myself for three years and now I have very noticeable scars all over my arms legs ankles and I don't know how to reduce their visibility or make them less obvious... any ideas?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 2, 2007, 08:33 AM
    People report applying vitamin E oil or fish oil helps. No topicals are going to remove scars but they may inprove the appearance. Check out the band aide isle at a pharmacy. Some new anti-scar oitments have come out this past year.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Mar 12, 2007, 05:50 PM
    No scars can be completely removed or erased, but a few over-the-counter treatments might help make your scars less noticeable. If you want to make your scars look softer and smoother, trying using scar healing products, such as silicone sheets, vitamin-based creams or scar gels and ointments.

If over-the-counter treatments don't give you results, please consult a dermatologist for a proper treatment that's right for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Correcting a trial balance [ 5 Answers ]

I seem to be having trouble correcting a trial balance. Please help. Thanks. Question 1: A debit posting to Wages Expense of 670 dollars was omitted. So do I now credit or debit Waged Expense? Question 2: A payment of 65 dollars for telephone charges was recorded as a debit to Office...

Correcting entry [ 1 Answers ]

What is the inccorect entry correct entry and correcting entry The purchase on account of a computer that cost $3,000 was recorded as a debit to supplies and a credit to accounts payable for $3,000

Prepare correcting entries [ 1 Answers ]

1. A payment on account of $ 500 to a creditor was debited to accounts payable $320 and credited to cash $320 2. the purchase of supplies on account for $550 was debited to equipment $55 and credited to accounts payable $55 3. a $300 withdrawal of cash for r. Masi's personal use was debited...

Correcting Paint Color [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a bright gold paint that has too much orange in it for my room. It is also too dark? I'm afraid that if I put white in it, it will still be too bright gold. I really needed something more "brass" duller than the gold I had mixed. Can I fix this? I bought 2 gallons; don't want to...

Correcting hair color [ 1 Answers ]

I died my hair and it came out black. Wanted dark brown. Any ideas how to reduce black colored hair?:confused:

View more questions Search