Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

Jan 8, 2008, 05:33 AM
    Starting over
    I live in East Europe and have just started to watch a reality programme called 'Starting Over', I think it was very popular in America for a few years. Does anyone know the name of the music played when the credits go up please? The credits go too quickly and off the screen before I can see if it's actually credited :)
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Jan 8, 2008, 06:43 AM
    Starting Over (TV series - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
    Starting Over TV Show - Starting Over Television Show - TV.com
    I remember this show.. I watched a season or two... I can't remember the music.. I wuld have to see an episode, but it doesn't air here anymore. I hope these links can help you.. it also on imdb.com too go check them out:)
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

Feb 1, 2008, 05:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Neelie
    I live in East Europe and have just started to watch a reality programme called 'Starting Over', I think it was very popular in America for a few years. Does anyone know the name of the music played when the credits go up please? The credits go too quickly and off the screen before I can see if it's actually credited :)
    I've now found out that the composer is Michael Suby, but can't find out if this music is available on CD. I've checked the usual sites but have drawn a blank, can anyone out there help please? His music is so good.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Starting Over? What does it mean? [ 7 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend have been together for just over a year now. She has been acting a little funny for a little less than a week now. Today we talked and she came to the conclusion that she wants to start over as friends and move on from there. When I started giving my input, I said that I don't...

Starting with Me [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of the artist who sings this country song?

12.5 hp BS not starting [ 6 Answers ]

I've been noticing the starter making a very loud screeching noise every time I started it. The noise would last about 3-6 seconds and then it would start. Now, it sounds like the starter is just spinning and not attempting to turn the engine over. Does this sound like it needs a new starter? ...

Just starting [ 1 Answers ]

Any loan officers that can help me start in the biz need some good sales lines for honest person ;)

View more questions Search