Ask
    melmelfrank Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2008, 08:07 PM
    Plasma donor
    Does donating plasma affect your body?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

May 20, 2008, 09:39 PM
    It hurts like HELL!! Excuse my language, but it does!!

Hopefully, this site will be helpful to you:
    Plasma Learning Center - Health & Nutrition Information

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are YOU an organ donor? [ 8 Answers ]

I was watching a program on Discovery Health (or something similar) the other day that was discussing the benefits of stem cells for aiding in repairing injuries and advancing the medical field. It got me thinking about how, with stem cell advancement, we could grow organs in a lab, and not have...

Child custody to a sprem donor "pretty much" [ 7 Answers ]

The father to my two year old is trying to get custody of six months. He has never seen my child and has never even talked to my child ever. Well any ways he is now trying to get custody of him since the state is making him pay child support. My question is will he get the custody that he wants or...

Using a known sperm donor, how do I protect myself? [ 2 Answers ]

I live in the state of California and a friend has offered to "sell" me his sperm, how do I protect my rights and avoid a situation where I risk him wanting parental rights? He is related to my partner, so its not a current fear, but I want to be protected. He has agreed to release his paternal...

My Plasma [ 1 Answers ]

My Plazma TV keeps on turning its self off, it stopped all of a sudden and turned off now the green light comes on but there is no pic and sound then it will seconds later turn off. I have today hooked up a new xbox 360 to it could this be the problem?

View more questions Search