Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frannyb201 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2012, 04:45 PM
    Stomach issues
    Ok I am having major stomach issues waking me up during the night and diarrhea. I am having pain in and around the ovaries and lower stomach area when I go to the bathroom. FOr most of the day I have a gurggling in my stomach with a dull pain in the lower abdomen. I have googled everything I am currently on birth control pills could I have endometrosis? IBS? Ulcer not sure if I should go to my obgyn or family doc to get checked. I just went to my obgyn about 3 weeks ago and she didn't find anything out of the ordinary but I didn't tell her about all the bouts of stomach pains and diarrhea because I thought it was due to stomach issues not a gyn issue These issues are very sparatic not any real pattern or every night
    lauraws1966 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Sep 26, 2012, 04:50 PM
    In my opinion it is better to be safe than sorry. Call your family doctor in the morning and make an appointment. Make a list of your ailments so you do not miss out on letting him/her know everything that is going on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I pregnant, I've been bloated, full stomach, no appetite, uneasy stomach feeling. [ 3 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend 4weeks ago, the next day I took the pill. The next week I was fatigue, bloated constantly, and a full stomach feeling with slight and shard cramps. This week I've been having slight shard chest pains. I was due for my period last the 12th, the beginning of...

My daughter has GI issues with her stomach inflammation in her bile and in lower stom [ 0 Answers ]

My daughter has GI issues with her stomach inflammation in her bile and lower part of her stomach diarhee and stomach pain due to progaf and cellcept she had heart transplant and want to gave her prezid and pentasa to get rid of inflammation do think nopalea could her her inflammation.

Stomach issues [ 1 Answers ]

Doubled over in pain last night due to severe stomach pains. Following day had a very uneasy stomach, followed by severe nausea after eating. What is going on? I just want to be normal!

What causes big stomach or flappy stomach [ 8 Answers ]

What causes big stomach or flappy stomach? How can that be prevented?

View more questions Search