Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Oneill474 Posts: 427, Reputation: 2

Jul 14, 2010, 11:33 AM
    Gallbladder
    For 10 years they have been working on opening my coronary arteries.
    But I still always had the same pain. A throbbing pain in the middle
    Of my back, nausea, stomach distended but no pain, burping, shortness of breath. Turns out
    To be my gallbladder all along.

Other doctors told me the pain in the back is not a gallbladder pain?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 14, 2010, 01:24 PM

What is your question O'Neill?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What can I expect after getting my gallbladder removed? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I'm a 23 year old female with an amazing 3 year old daughter. About 9 months ago I started having these terrible attacks on the right side of my abdomen which spread to my back. These attacks would last for up to 6 hours. About 2 months ago I finally gave in and went to the hospital and they...

Dumping syndrome/gallbladder? [ 4 Answers ]

For years I've suffered digestive woes,now they're back. Within 15-45 min of eating a high fat meal I get severe gas pains and cramps,usually ending in watery stools. I had an ulcer in duodenum at 19 and suffered on & off with this and with the above mentioned symptoms. It got so bad one time I...

Gallbladder what can I [ 2 Answers ]

I have gallbladder diease I'm afraid to eat because it makes me worse and I was told to eat veg. and friut but there has to be something else for me to eat.. someone please help

Gallbladder Hell! [ 5 Answers ]

I've been to see my GP and I'm now awaiting a scan to confirm the diagnosis that the pain I am suffering is from my gallbladder. Actually my GP is a little worried bcause I'm 37 and in his view too young to have gallstones. The good news is the scan will be considered 'urgent' and UK national...

View more questions Search