Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kirtiswnt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2011, 12:13 AM
    How to Convince parents for Love marriage
    Hi All,

My name is Sandhya and I belong to a middle class family with Genaral-VaishyaVani Caste.I love a Boy who is also from middle class family and from General-KKshatriya Maratha caste.

The problem is I had a break up with a guy of same caste before this guy came to my life. My breakup with the previous guy was because he was using me for money and my family knew about the first guy in my life even his family knew about me and were ready for our marriage but my mummy was bit upset as the guy had no handsome looks and did not suite me.All my friends too had the same opinion but as we all know "LOVE IS BLIND".The reason for Break up was he had performed some hacking and was arrested for the same case but I made all possible attempts to let him come out of it because I thought he did it for me as his income was very less than mine.

His Parents did not supprt him and just neglected his court case dates and then finally I thought that they are not interested in helping him So I made all the possible payments to the lawyer and made him come out of it.He was released and the moment he came out of the court case.He started taking me for granted as always and then finally I gave up as I thought its of no use staying with a Person who just know how to save his self and don't even care about me.My mummy don't know anything about the Court Case and all but she is happy that I had a break up.

In between when I ahd forgotten the first guy this guy whom I love now came into my life,he is really different from the first one.he really cares for me a lot and loves me too much.He also earns less compared to me but I have faith in him that his condition will not be the same.He knows about my first break up and don't want me to speak on it when I am with him.

Now the problem is How do I tell my mother about this guy because according to all my elder persons in my Family Kshatriya-Maratha Caste is lower than my Caste hence my mummy ahd problem with the first guy in my life.So now I cannot directly tell my mummy about this boy as even his income is low and the caste problem.Can anybody help me on this issue.I will be really grateful to him/her.

Thanks
    Sandhya
    smitha6651 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2011, 10:39 AM
    Hi am santhosh from tamilnadu my lover is a malayalee, I love her a lot, ill never have life without her. Please help me inn how to talk to my parents

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to convince parents for love marriage [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I'm loving one boy since four years & he is also loving me from same time. Our parents are not ready for this marriage. I want 2 do marriage as soon as possible but my boyfriend told me wait for 2 yrs. We ll sure do that. But my parents are not ready to wait. So please give me suggestion on...

How to convince parents for love marriage? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am a Brahman girl. I love a Brahman guy but of different sub sect in Brahmin's. My parents never agree with me. Please help me solve this.

How to convince parents for love marriage [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone. I am 19 years old and my girlfriend is also 19 years old but 3 months older to me. We are in relationship for the past 9 months. I know it sounds less but we love each other very much and we wish to marry each other. We both are hindu. I am southindian and she is a gujarati. We both...

View more questions Search