Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sharon25250 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2008, 11:40 PM
    Monster/gorilla/werewolf breaks through the window and kills the daughter.
    Hello, I was hoping someone could please help me identify a movie.

It was a horror movie from either the 70's or 80's maybe ealry 90's, and all I recall is that a girl is upstairs doing her make up or getting ready to go out and her mother is down stairs vaccuming. Then a monster/gorilla/werewolf breaks through the window and kills the daughter.
    I wasn't aloud to watch the movie when I was younger. My older cousins were watching it at the time and I tried to watch it and only seen this part of the movie and then I was caught. It has been bugging me for a very long time.
    Please Help!!
    kandyfruitcake Posts: 67, Reputation: 18

Feb 17, 2008, 02:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharon25250

It was a horror movie from either the 70's or 80's maybe ealry 90's, and all I recall is that a girl is upstairs doing her make up or getting ready to go out and her mother is down stairs vaccuming. then a monster/gorilla/werewolf breaks through the window and kills the daughter.
    i wasnt aloud to watch the movie when i was younger. my older cousins were watching it at the time and i tried to watch it and only seen this part of the movie and then i was caught. it has been bugging me for a very long time.
    Please Help!!!

There were a fair few werewolf films about back then. Was it an American Werewolf in London?
    Sharon25250 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2008, 01:02 AM

It was a horror movie from either the 70's or 80's maybe ealry 90's, and all I recall is that a girl is upstairs doing her make up or getting ready to go out and her mother is down stairs vaccuming. then a monster/gorilla/werewolf breaks through the window and kills the daughter.
    i wasnt aloud to watch the movie when i was younger. my older cousins were watching it at the time and i tried to watch it and only seen this part of the movie and then i was caught. it has been bugging me for a very long time.
    Please Help!!!
    No it wasn't that one for sure. It was in the states I would think southern states because I remember a part where there are a boy and a girl walking in a field of wheat or something. I was like 7 at the time and still remember but it still bugs me.
    FieryRuby Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2008, 10:08 PM

Please Help!!!
    Could you be talking about silver bullet? Silver Bullet (1985)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gorilla on the drums (uk) [ 5 Answers ]

Great advert, but what has a gorilla playing the drums got to do with cadbury's chocolate?

Drama kills my grades [ 2 Answers ]

I need help I am not doing very well in school I have really bad grades and my teachers and parents are getting mad at me. There is too much drama going on I lose focus of school. How can I get my grades up without losing my friends?

How can she date knowing it kills me [ 10 Answers ]

She's dating, knowing it kills me and still wants to be my friend? We broke up and she knows I'm still in love & want her back. Is she cruel or am I just weird for finding this to be cruel?

Boy Kills In The Game [ 4 Answers ]

LOOKING FOR THE NAME OF A FILM A Boy Buys A Game From A Magazen .when He Plays The Game He Kills In The Game .next Morning The Police Is Out Side At A Murder Seen.play The Game Again Kills Again. When He Think He Is Not Plang The Game Is Autuly Still In The Game. At The End He Give The Game To His...

Neihborhood kid breaks my home window [ 1 Answers ]

I currently don't have home insurance and a neihborhood kid accidentally broke my large window, the window costs somewhere around 400 to 600 dollars w/o labor. The parents of the kid don't want to pay up so should I file a report w/ the police ? Sue? Or what should I do? Or is the blame on me...

View more questions Search