Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dehja916 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2010, 01:45 PM
    Can somebody help me troubleshoot my york furnace? I have no heat.
    In a cal for heat, the induction motor starts up and immediately shuts down, then the blower turns on an won't shut off. I turn off the t-stat and I still won't shut down until I turn off the breaker. The led flashes 12 times but the fault code label doesn't have 12 on it.
    LeviDuet Posts: 7, Reputation: 3

Mar 29, 2010, 02:09 PM

HVAC Tech Support Links - York, Luxaire, Coleman, Source 1

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

York furnace kicks on and off multiple times then no heat but blower will stay on [ 0 Answers ]

I got my york furnace a few years ago and already had to replace the circuit board last year now this year my furnace will kick on but burners will kick on for about 3 sec then kick right back off it repeats this same pattern about 3 or 4 times before the burners just stay off and then it sounds...

Heat pump on York furnace [ 3 Answers ]

If we run the fan continually will that make the heat pump not run? Also, how cold does it have to be before the heat pump won't run, it's -5 right now.

York furnace no heat [ 1 Answers ]

My York 800c affinity gas furnace is not coming on it's 6 months old. I lived in San Antonio. I have program thermostat I set for heat and nothing happen. I hear click on but no heat I wait for hour still no heat. Now my thermostat say temporary what does that mean? I check in attic and gas value...

Troubleshoot an oil furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have an Oil Furnace and it will not start. I hit the reset next to it and it will kik on for about 30 sec but will I get not flame. It sprays the oil.

1995ish York Gas Furnace Running, pilot on, no heat [ 4 Answers ]

I tried to start my furnace this morning and all seemed to come on except for the main burners. The pilot was out so I started that, the blower came on as before, but still no main burners. I had the thermostat replaced at the end of March. I believe this York is from 1995 and the model # is...

View more questions Search