Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    awash Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2008, 01:11 AM
    How can I stop or divorce
    My fiancée came from Europe and we got married here in the US and she got her two years green card now I just find out she was married before and never divorce can I divorce her and how can I stop her not getting her paper through me
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Jul 3, 2008, 04:23 AM
    You can file annulment and submit this paper to USCIS. Her status will then be revoked.
    awash Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2008, 11:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lawanwadee
    You can file annulment and submit this paper to USCIS. Her status will then be revoked.
    Please where can I get the forme or the paper
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Jul 4, 2008, 12:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by awash
    please where can i get the forme or the paper

This is not celebrities' fame and fortune, you need to prove that she entered marriage with fraud documents. Get an attorney.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I stop myself? [ 10 Answers ]

I'm 26, I've been with my wife for 6 years now (married 3 1/2 years) we have a 3 year old boy and a second child on the way, we've just bought a house and on the outside seem to have the perfect life together. I love my son to bits and love being a father, and as for my wife - she's an angel, I...

Why won't it stop? What would make it stop? [ 6 Answers ]

I don't know why But I can't let go of my ex. I don't care about anyone else I just want her. It has been going on now for 3 months. People say time will heal, how long of time? It is beginning to destroy my life I don't even want to get out of bed. I feel that I cannot be full again with out her?...

How Do I Stop? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a bad habit of picking my scabs >.> I bet most of you did or do, I need help to find out how not to, by leg has like 100 scars on it from picking them.

I can't stop. [ 12 Answers ]

I can't STOP EATING. I am skinny but I just can't stop.most times I'm not even hungry but I eat & eat. Fat foods sugar anything. & I no 4 sure I'm not pregnant. Someone said I don't get enough vitimans and mineralt but I talke mulit vitiman & minerls every morning. Plzz help me. I don't want to get...

Stop on a divorce [ 1 Answers ]

I am doing a research paper on stops on divorce. Could the husband go into the lawyer office and put a stop on the divorce without notifying the wife.

View more questions Search