Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Didiiiii Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2013, 11:39 AM
    Please help me freaking period.. Pregnancy.. I wish am not
    I had unprotected sex in the 10/13/2013.. It was my first sex experience.. I wasn't on birth control.. But the sperms didn't came in the vagina.. But after I had sex I've cleaned the inside of the vagina with cold water using a clean hose.. I got my period in the 10/27/2013 and was done the 11/1/2013.. Now I got my period back 10 days after my last period.. And from 13/10/2013 till now I didn't had sex at all.. This day was my first and last time.. Could I be pregnant?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 11, 2013, 12:34 PM
    I doubt it, but there is always a chance, no matter how tiny.
    Using 'withdrawal' of the penis before ejaculating is not good birth control, because of leaking, and washing is often too late.
    But you got a regular period lasting several days. The 'period' 10 days later might be mid-cycle bleeding or spotting, which isn't uncommon.
    Wait another day or 2 and do a HPT, home pregnancy test.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2013, 12:48 PM
    Maybe the time to worry about wish you am not is before you have unprotected sex. Learn how to say no.

Nov 12, 2013, 03:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    I doubt it, but there is always a chance, no matter how tiny.
    Using 'withdrawal' of the penis before ejaculating is not good birth control, because of leaking, and washing is often too late.
    But you got a regular period lasting several days. The 'period' 10 days later might be mid-cycle bleeding or spotting, which isn't uncommon.
    Wait another day or 2 and do a HPT, home pregnancy test.
    Thank u.. I did the pregnancy test and it's negative..

Nov 12, 2013, 03:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2011 View Post
    Maybe the time to worry about wish you am not is before you have unprotected sex. Learn how to say no.
    That's right :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Period problem please help freaking out big time [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm a 23 year old female I had me periods 4 4 weeks for 7 days like normal but then 2 weeks later I started bleeding again only really light for 3 days n then 4 days after that I started getting a pinky brown discharge then it stopped for a day n now it's like a pinky gold colour what could it...

Am I freaking out for no reason? Is pregnancy even possible here? [ 26 Answers ]

Hi! About a month ago my boyfriend and I had unprotected intercourse for the first time.. about two days following my last period. We trust each other and are clean, so there is no worry about disease. Prior to intercourse, we were out and there was no previous ejaculation that had not been...

Late Period and Freaking out [ 7 Answers ]

Okay here it is... Me and my Fiancé had unprotected sex on Friday night and Saturday morning... I was supposed to ovulate from the 9th to the 14th this month... but I'm 3 days late and I was supposed to start on the 25th... Could I be pregnant or could it just be late?:confused: please help!

My period is freaking out. [ 8 Answers ]

OK... I kind of started my period... there was a little bit of pink in the toilet paper... I usually do that the night or so before I start... but its been over 24 hours and I still haven't started now I don't even have any 'little bit of pink'... what could cause this?? :eek:

View more questions Search