Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rickylee26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2016, 11:15 PM
    Would 1992 honda prelude parts work on a 1991 honda prelude
    I have a 1991 honda prelude that needs work put I'm having a hard time finding parts. But I have found a 1992 honda prelude and I'm wondering if the parts would work.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Feb 27, 2016, 06:32 AM
    Many of them should work, particularly if they have the same engine. Check the number on the engine blocks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1992 honda prelude turns over but will not start? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1992 honda Prelude, I just recently aquaried this vehical from a friend, when we got it had it about a week was able to drive and things were fine but when it was stationary in my mother in law's back yard for a couple of days it had died.. got the car jump started and drove it that day......

1992 Honda Prelude won't start [ 2 Answers ]

I was driving about 45-50 MPH and my car stopped running. It will crank but will not start. I thought it was the timing belt but, it is still in tact.

1991 honda prelude [ 1 Answers ]

1991 honda prelude: check engine light: diagnosed as a code 14 problem, which is the EACV- I was informed that it consists of actually 3 different valves. All connected to the intake manifold. Chiltons manual gives a very vague diagram and does not show or label the names of the other 2 valves....

1991 Honda Prelude Overheating [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1991 Honda Prelude that keeps overheating. I have replaced the thermostat, hoses, fluid. The cooling fans run fine... what could it be? :confused:

View more questions Search