Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rhythm121 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2007, 07:54 PM
    Does True love exsist at grade 8?
    I believe it does. This might be a question, since I want to here others input on this.
    I have had friends that have liked a girl in grade 8, the girl like them back, and them date all the way to high school, college/university, and they are now planning their wedding. For some it may not exist, for others may not be that mature. But I do believe there are at least some people who are mature enough to experience true love at that age.
    Skrypt Posts: 156, Reputation: 25

Jul 22, 2007, 08:32 AM
    Yes, love can exist at any moment.
    However, the person must be mature to deal with love.
    Although at your grade some people fake love for sex. I'm 15 and I've seen it happen.
    Lo02 Posts: 57, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2008, 05:30 PM
    Yes Yes Yes Yes.

I believe 100%

I am in love with someone that I have liked since 8th grade

We met in 4th grade friends in 5th grade I love him until current time

And I'm a sophomore in high school
    rempires21 Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Apr 7, 2008, 06:50 PM
    I wouldn't count on it often. Most 8th graders mistake love for lust. I will not say no as my sister started dating someone in 7th grade they are know out of college and married and with 1 kid. But it is a very very (stresses the very) rare thing. Not so much the love portion but the fact that you fins someone you love that much so early, someone you can live with for your entire life that early is the rare portion to me, that age I think is about where teenagers can develop love.

All I have to say is good luck to them, getting through high school and college are both trying and I give them props.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How could true love like this want a break [ 48 Answers ]

Well here goes. My girlfriend of 3 years has recently decided that she wants to take a break. She is 22 years old now and me 24 and we have been on and off with each other since she was 15 and I 17. We didn’t make the relationship a real thing until these last 3 years and it was good for a while. ...

Where does true love appear? [ 3 Answers ]

I have this girl as a friend... we've known each other for 5 years.. but I've never told her that I like her and want to go out with her... and then something just snaped in my head.. my called her and told her that we should go watch pirates of the Caribbean 3 next week. And she said sure... and...

How can we identify TRUE LOVE? [ 7 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I have a question: What is the difference between love and "TRUE LOVE"?? How can we know that the love we are in IS OUR TRUE LOVE or not?? PLSSSSSSS people, give me detailed explanation AND examples! I would love it if you guys share me stories about your true love (so that I...

True love [ 6 Answers ]

Hello... I want to ask also about my true love in the future... and when?:( Thank you..

View more questions Search