Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chrystal0106 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2007, 07:08 PM
    First time buying a home
    I am a single mother looking to buy my first home any ideas on where to start?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 19, 2007, 07:14 PM
    A real estate agent / broker they will show you houses, help with finacing options and the such

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to evict renters after buying a home [ 4 Answers ]

I am purchasing my mother in-laws home. I am closing in three weeks. If I close on Feb 28th, is it possible for me to evict my mother in-law's current roommate? She has no lease and has been living there since Nov.-05. Can I kick her out on Feb. 28th?

Renting a home owned and buying another [ 4 Answers ]

We are in the process of buying a new home to be built in June 07 and will have to mortgage 160k. We currently own a 8 month old home (paid for in cash). However my husband wants to rent this home to pay for the mortgage on the other new home, I say sell, he says rent ! I'd rather sell and be...

Home buying and assumeable loans [ 1 Answers ]

HI my name is TLawren And I'm trying to buy my first home a duplex preferably. I has an offer on a side by side duplex and the financing fell through because my mortgage broker mis-understood my earnings. She thought I worked full time when in reality I work Part-time due to a medical condition....

Buying an out of state home [ 1 Answers ]

I will be relocating to NC from VA for my job. I am planning to purchase my first home there. My daughter will need to be there before my relocation. Will it be possible for me to purchase this home while I am still living in VA? I also have a ch. 7 bankruptcy that will be a year old at the...

Selling home/buying home simultaneously [ 8 Answers ]

Real estate agent and the mtg broker she works with want me to refinance loan with them, take equity out of it and buy a townhouse, move into townhouse while maintaining my mtg with my present home while trying to sell it. I called Wamu (my original lender) and questioned him about this and he...

View more questions Search