Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LouiseC Posts: 2, Reputation: -1

Jan 18, 2011, 07:58 AM
    Runaway 16year old and family members aid him in run
    My name is Louise C. of Savannah, and my 16year old son ran away. See he didn't want to go to Germany with the family. So the night before we were to leave he ran away. My older brother and sister is aiding him in his run, but will not tell myself none the Savannah Police were the child is. So the police told me to keep filing runaway reports on the child and make sure that I put in the report that the two family members are helping the child. Will I have made many reports and still nothing. I can't just leave my child and not know if he is safe or not, and if I do my husband will face getting put out of the army and I will face jail time for abandonment. So I went to easy file and printed legal custody papers now that We are willing to sign the child over to my brother or sister. No one wants to take the responsibility of the child, but they are still hidden him. What can I do. It seems like no one can are is willing to help me with this matter. I have lost my job behind this because I just want to know if my child is safe. I am worrying myself sick lately about this and still no one can help. Not the police, child welfare, courts, or the juvenile court. I have been to these places so much until they know me by first name. What can I do? I feel helpless. And it's becoming a strain on my other kids and the husband.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 18, 2011, 08:06 AM

There are no simple forms to print and sign. Sorry, but kids aren't cars or inanimate property. It takes a court action to do that.

Incidentally... if your Husband is the Military member , why would he face action if you remained behind to resolve this loose end? And wen't at a slightly later date... and has his command been made aware of the situation yet, and if not, why not?
    LouiseC Posts: 2, Reputation: -1

Jan 18, 2011, 08:15 AM
    :mad:
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    There are no simple forms to print and sign. Sorry, but kids aren't cars or inanimate property. It takes a court action to do that.

Incidently...if your Husband is the Military member , why would he face action if you remained behind to resolve this loose end? And wen't at a slightly later date....and has his command been made aware of the situation yet, and if not, why not?
    This is why I haven gone yet. Look if you are not going to give advice please don't reply.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 18, 2011, 08:20 AM

Really... Sorry, but that's NOT how this site works.

THe FIRST thing you should have done... was Notify HIS command...

Secondly... based on your answer, I'll bet you already were told what to do by the people you alreadty contacted... but you didn't get the answer you wanted to hear.

So grow up. And get a life... and start to listen to what others tell you.

Clearly, you don't have all the answers... much less any of the right ones.

Being Rude and Ignorants to others that try to help you, is a clear indication you aren't a person worthy of getting any help.

I took the time from my busy day to help... SO... all I can say... is right back attcha... one gets one one sows.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 18, 2011, 08:24 AM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Eviction of family members [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I own a house in Florida that we bought for my Mother and Father about 15 years ago. My Father passed away almost 2 years ago. My sister and her husband moved in with an agreement that they pay rent and their share of utilities. Her husband is on disability from the military. She...

Inviting Only Certain Family Members [ 5 Answers ]

My fiancé and I both want a small wedding just a few select friends and family, problem is my mothers side of the family is huge 1 brother and 4 sisters and then about 100 cousins and my fathers side isn't as big but there's still a lot. I don't get along with most of them our views are...

All the family members hate me [ 9 Answers ]

Its not that I am ugly or not friendly.. its just am not going to be a doctor a lawyer or an architecture... they hate that I am too sensitive too romantic... why the hell would people hate that.. I just can't be like them and I don't want to... not for them.. Sometimes ithink about packing and...

Eviction of family members [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my mother has an apartment with only her name on the lease , problem my sister and niece who are both grown have move in with her ,can I have them remove/evicted without my mothers consent or do I need to talk with the landlord or do I need my mothers consent to do this. Please help me with this...

View more questions Search