Ask
    mfren Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jan 9, 2012, 04:53 AM
    I am dating my brothers best friend what must I do
    Tiyani is my name
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jan 9, 2012, 09:12 AM
    What's the problem? How old are you guys?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 9, 2012, 09:34 AM
    So? Many people date friends of brothers and sisters.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My best friend is my brothers girlfriend [ 4 Answers ]

So my best friend and I were inseparable, and I knew my brother and her were talking and liked each other and I supported them but now that they are official I can tell things are changing and it is beginning to bother me and my brother is 2 years older then me and my best friend is 1 year older...

I'm dating my first cousin (dads elder brothers son) [ 14 Answers ]

I have been dating my dads elder brothers son, and its almost a year now. I have separated with my husband and have been with my cousin for the last 12 months. We live in different countries and he visits me all the time, maybe in a month or 3 months. He has been married twice before and has 2 kids...

My brothers friend [ 2 Answers ]

I will just give you a little background. Right now I am separated from my husband. I have been with my husband for 8 years. Married for 6. He has a girlfriend. We have 2 beautiful children. I was with my brothers girlfriend (we will call her Sue) and we rode by one of my brothers friends...

My brothers friend. [ 2 Answers ]

All right so here's the deal... my brother has this REALLY CUTE REALLY nice guy friend... hes almost my age I'm 17 and he's almost 17... my parents really think he's a good nice kid and they really like him as a family friend he comes around my house a lot... and he went on a trip with my family......

View more questions Search