Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krystalricky Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2007, 08:33 PM
    Fighting with our boyfriend
    Why do we try so much to make thing work with our boyfriend but they don't want to?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2007, 08:52 PM
    Our boyfriend? Do you share your boyfriend with some other girl?

Why do you try so hard to make things work but the boyfriend does not want to? I do not know. Why not share your personal story and we will be able to help better.

Joe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fighting Divorce [ 5 Answers ]

If you don't want a divorce can you just not sign papers? What happens? I just wonder if you can say that you are not giving them a divorce.

Fighting cats! [ 4 Answers ]

I have an 11 year old female cat that has been fixed and a 4 year old male cat that has also been fixed. So they have lived together since my male cat was a baby. They got along very well, giving each other baths and sleeping together. About a couple of weeks ago my male cat started to attack my...

Best friend and boyfriend are fighting please help [ 2 Answers ]

Oky so I need help My best friend and my boyfriend are fightinh and it kills me And I feel like I have to choose one or the other And they are the two people I love the most in this world And I don't know what to do I know what a lot of you will say is hoes before bros but I'm sorry but I...

Fighting cravings [ 7 Answers ]

I'm just wondering how you fight the cravings. I am trying to stay healthy, maybe lose a little weight but I am having a terrible time trying to fight these cravings. Any ideas? Any advice? AnyTHING? Please... I'm getting desperate! :eek:

Help with fighting kittens [ 2 Answers ]

I have 3 kittens, 2 females and 1 male. They are all 3 months old and from the same litter. The male was sick for 2 weeks and was not allowed to be near the females. Today the vet gave me the go ahead to put them all together again. I was expecting a happy reunion, but that's not what happened! 1...

View more questions Search