Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    reham11 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2009, 02:45 AM
    Takes time to reach
    Hi , my man is 53 I orgasm a lot and get tired till he reach his , how to help him ? Is it normal for this age to take that time ?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

May 25, 2009, 03:09 AM

How long is it taking? How old are you? What's wrong with multiple oragasms?
    reham11 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2009, 03:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ChihuahuaMomma View Post
    How long is it taking? How old are you? What's wrong with multiple oragasms?
    46, nothing wrong with multi orgasms , but I feel bad when he takes long time as if am not good enough to make him reach .
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

May 25, 2009, 04:04 AM

My boyfriend takes a long time as well, he's 27. Have you talked to HIM about this? Because maybe he's trying to enjoy it as long as he can...
    bronzebabe Posts: 333, Reputation: 62

May 25, 2009, 10:44 AM

Some men take longer than others. It has nothing to do with YOU. It's just how he is.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

May 25, 2009, 10:51 AM

Being 53 the first port of call would be your doctor for a prostate exam...

Has he always taken a long time or is it only recently?

Trust me, I don't think you would be doing anything wrong :)
    abodh Posts: 47, Reputation: -2

May 26, 2009, 06:22 AM

Reham11

Enjoy it as you are getting from your man! It's absolutely normal. I am like that but not all the time meaning if my sex starts with free of mind an no interuption, I can go on and go on! My girl gets multiple orgasm like you do.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

May 26, 2009, 06:25 AM

You should be celebrating.
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

May 26, 2009, 06:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76 View Post
    You should be celebrating.
    Yes because some men can't last 5 minutes.
    As long as he's not complaining, you shouldn't either.
    musicianguybrum Posts: 42, Reputation: -1

May 31, 2009, 07:29 PM

Im 22, and I have an extreme ejaculation time. Its either my infamous "captain quick" or a "feature length"... It all depends on a few things...

If I'm nervous (new girlfriend -- like recently) - usually faster
    If I haven't had sex in a while, or masterbated - quicker
    If we have just had sex - longer

I just like to enjoy it, and sometimes I have to stop without finishing.

Im not one to care about the end product, but as I recently found for the first time (last week), making love is the best bit, seeing her in pleasure and happy is enough to make me happy...
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2009, 07:41 PM

Many times I stop before the end for me, sometimes she will finish me with oral sometimes it doesn't matter. My goal is for her to be satisfied.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Time to reach a financial goal [ 1 Answers ]

You have $42180.53 in a brokerage accuont, and you plan to deposit an additional $5000 at the end of every future year until your account totals $250000. You expect to earn 12 percent annually on the account. How many years will it take to reach your goal?

Time to reach a financial goal [ 1 Answers ]

You have $42,180.53 in a brokerage account, and you plan to deposit an additional $5000 at the end of every future year until your account totals 250,000. You expect to earn 12 percent annually on the account. How many years will it take to reach your goal? I am using a financial...

Find the time it takes a ball to reach homeplate from the outfield? [ 1 Answers ]

John is playing left field and standing 340 feet from home plate when making a throw to catch a runner at the plate. He throws the ball directly toward home with an initial velocity of 80 mph at an angle of 20º with respect to horizontal. If, on each bounce, the ball loses 10% of its energy, how...

Hot water takes a long time to reach faucets [ 3 Answers ]

On some bad advice I had a new hot water heater installed and have the same problem. 2100sq.ft.house with 2 1/2 baths. Three people in the house. It takes 2 to 3 minutes To get hot water at a faucet or any other outlet. Now I'm told that I need a thermal expansion tank between the main water line...

Dryer Takes Long Time to Dry [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I have a Frigidaire washer/dryer. The dryer can take upwards to 2+ hours to dry in automatic mode. There is heat coming from the dryer. I tried turning on the dryer and checking the vent in the dryer (where the lint trap is located). I noticed that while there is suction I do feel a...

View more questions Search