Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Panayiote Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Aug 22, 2007, 12:12 AM
    NEEDING HELP.How do I get my ex to try again??
    Hey everyone I needed help ASAP. I was dating my ex girlfriend who I love very much with my heart, but I screw up because I was force by my family to take my best friend to my matric dance, I never did anything with her e.g. kissing. THe following day my ex came over to my house and called it off me because I didn't take her. I can understand. She closed up completely. I explianed to her, but she doesn't understand. Her dance was 3 weeks later and she took a guy who she liked for 5 years and they kiss at her dance. I couldn't believe it, but anyway. THis guy who she kissed turn around and said it was a mistake. Now she feels bad adout everything, because she didn't want to take him. She wanted me, but her friends and family don't want her to do anything with me. She's afraid of being judge by friends and family if she does take me back.

This girl I took to my dance we talk everyday via emails, But I don't like her as mush as I do for my ex. I have stronge feelings for my ex.

Am I mad??
    I'm getting sick because I feel empty without her my ex girlfriend. I want her back, but what do I do??
    Whenever we talk we talk like we dating. She doesn't show her emotions, but lately she has slowly open up to me, but she ignores it and retend that noyhing happen.She says she loves me, but I don't know.
    I've been talking to my ex and having long conversations. Now last weeks we are kissing and handing hands. What does this mean?? Does she want me back??
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Aug 25, 2007, 07:03 AM
    I think you should just keep doing what your doing. Everything seems to be working, it's just taking some time to get over this period in you just had in your life.
    Donnowhattodo Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2010, 06:26 AM
    I've been in your shoes, and I screwed it. (I'm like 22 but I had a lot of happening in my life with girls).

First of all what you need to do is calm down.
    We men are all rational so let's use that! What you need to do is find a place where you can be alone and meditate about it. Don't be stubborn and be honest to yourself, analyze, like in maths!
    If you find you did something wrong acknowledge it, and don't be afraid to admit it to yourself and to your ex.
    Once you've done that and see what you did wrong, if you did something wrong, you are ready to talk to her.

If I were you, I would give her like a few days 3-4 or so to calm down too.

Then you talk to her in the most direct way possible, so no email, no sms, no Facebook.
    At least call her but it's the bottom-line, Ideally go to her place and say you're there to talk like adults do. No presents ofc!

When you talk to her, DON'T start like you this you that. Even if your head is boiling about it.
    You say something like "I took some time to think, and I realized that I did X wrong".
    Nevertheless In my opinion, in my eyes, from my POV, be as indirect as possible you tell her in a huge euphemism what she did wrong in your eyes.

You tell her you only wish one thing, its giving "US" not ME, "US"! A second chance.
    You end up with a catchy lovely sentence like "because you're my butterfly" or whatever.

It's not manipulation, it's just trying to make it clear to her in girl-language. They are all emotional, not rational!

We men would say like, I love you you love me, so are we doing here talking?

I've made the mistake, you know like a summation you did this this this wrong, and I did this and this.. not an option. They don't work like that..

Don't be afraid to show your feelings, if she refuses. You did all you could man, and no regrets :)

Good Luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Needing Space [ 15 Answers ]

I have been dating my girlfriend for over a year now and we have taken some time apart and in her words not as break but as "space". In the beginning of the relationship everything was good. I began to notice that she keeps a lot of her pain inside and does not bring it out. For instance when...

Needing help // advice. [ 9 Answers ]

So.. Im 18 now, male.. and wanting to have a more serios meaningful relationship. Problem? I've been single for a couple years now and seem to be deemed permanently single :| I'm just having no luck at all. I'm one of the few who's not just in it for a one night thing, and actually like getting...

Needing a little hope/help [ 13 Answers ]

My boyfriend of 1.5 years just told me he is deciding whether to dump me. We are graduating college this year and were planning on going to grad school next year and live together, etc. I'm in so much pain, this decision is taking weeks and it is draining me of everything- I can't eat sleep or...

Needing an answer [ 4 Answers ]

I dated a man for 16 years and for the past 6 years, we had maintained a long distance relationship. He now says that he does not think it is going to work and I have not talked to him in 4 weeks. I was born May 12th 1953. Can you tell me my future with or without him

Needing Direction [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for direction in my life. Points or interest are as follows... Marriage Children Job Health Family

View more questions Search