Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nifir3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2013, 02:36 PM
    Is it safe to take Emergen C and Airborne during preganacy?
    Is it safe to take Emergen C or Airborne during pregnancy?
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Apr 21, 2013, 02:34 PM
    Um... sort of.
    They're both dietary supplements, so if you are taking pre-natal vitamins it can cause vitamin toxicity, which can be dangerous to you and your child. Also going over recommended doses of vitamin C can cause risk of premature birth, and vitamin A excess can cause birth defects.

You should consult with your doctor before starting any new vitamin supplements while pregnant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Airborne MRSA [ 2 Answers ]

If MRSA isn't airborne then why can you get it by breathing in droplets from sneezes and coughing?

Troubleshoot house airborne odor in air/heating unit [ 3 Answers ]

When the air conditioner or heating unit is on, there is a terrible odor that seems to be airborne. It is clingy to your clothing and hair. We have cleaned all the air ducts, painted the entire house with Kiltz, cleaned the house with Odorban. We had an air quality test and relatively low...

Emergen 10-12k 50 amp switch to L14-30 twist lock [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there I have a Briggs generator with the standard 30 amp twist lock output and have purchased a Emergen 10-12k switch that has a 50 Amp 3 prong twist input. Question how to I make a cable for this to connect between the two units. I know you use a 10/4 cable if it were a 30 amp but I don't...

Is MRSA airborne [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: Is MRSA airborne. There's a person at my husbands place of employment that was told by her Dr that she might have it on wound on her leg.

View more questions Search