Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    helper05 Posts: 54, Reputation: 2

Sep 12, 2007, 01:10 AM
    Like it, love it, hate it?
    Prisonbreak, my opinion is an AWESOME show! I have bought seasons 1 and 2 and I am almost done with the second season, I am just curios as to everyone else's opinions. TRUTHFULLY, I don't care if you say it's a stupid show, I'm just wondering what other people think of it.
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Sep 12, 2007, 01:18 AM
    I can't say I've ever watched it, or been bothered to watch it... but I can see why people do...

Damn Dominic Purcell and Wentworth Millar are hotties! Ha ha ha!

Can't believe Millar was born in England... just down the road from where I work actually! Random!

Anyway, why do you think it's so awesome?

Sep 12, 2007, 01:25 AM
    Because, the first seaon is about the escape, and call me evil, but I love hearing and watching escapes. Whether it be on AMW, or just a TV show, and the complexity of the tattoo Scofield had, in order to break out, just awesome!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 12, 2007, 01:27 AM
    When and where is it on? Why does it cost money? Excuse my ignorance, please. I don't normally watch any T.V. programs at all - just movies with a VCR. But, if something really is worth watching then I might watch it.

Sep 12, 2007, 01:37 AM
    Well, if you never seen it, you may want to get the DVD. Cause they are on the third season now, and if you start in the middle of the third season, you will be so lost. But you can pick up prisonbreak season 1 for about $20. Seson two just recently came out, so depending on where you buy it, anywhere from 35-40 dollars.

But, in case you never heard of it or anything, it is about a man Michael Scofiel (Wentworth Miller) who intentionally gets himself put into prison in hopes to break his brother Lincoln Burrows (Dominic Purcell) out. Lincoln Burrows is in prison for a crime he did not commit.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 12, 2007, 01:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by helper05
    Well, if you never seen it, you may want to get the DVD. Cause they are on the third season now, and if you start in the middle of the third season, you will be so lost. But you can pick up prisonbreak season 1 for about $20. Seson two just recently came out, so depending on where you buy it, anywhere from 35-40 dollars.

But, incase you never heard of it or anything, it is about a man Michael Scofiel (Wentworth Miller) who intentionally gets himself put into prison in hopes to break his brother Lincoln Burrows (Dominic Purcell) out. Lincoln Burrows is in prison for a crime he did not commit.
    Thank you!
    yathink103 Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Feb 10, 2008, 06:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by helper05
    Prisonbreak, my personal opinion is an AWESOME show! I have bought seasons 1 and 2 and I am almost done with the second season, I am just curios as to everyone elses opinions. TRUTHFULLY, I dont care if you say its a stupid show, I'm just wondering what other people think of it.
    Never watched it since when it first came on I thought it wouldn't last because what would happen after he broke his brother out? Thus I was wrong, my daughter loves it I wish I gave it a chance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does he hate me? Or is he just trying not to love me? [ 5 Answers ]

Mhkay so my ex boyfriend and I were dating for 10months, then we broke up because we were too busy && kept getting into fights. At first we were friends && stuff and we didn't really talk much because we both had the same feelings for each other but the thing is I tried to get over him with another...

Was I a substitute for his first love and does he hate me now ! [ 22 Answers ]

Please be kind enough and comment on this, I know it is long... I knew him 2 years ago. He was passing through a very hard time because of a long love story that had no hope to end happily dew to family complications from the other side. I don't deny that I liked him from the first while I...

Love and hate are too close [ 6 Answers ]

My friend,let's call her lex decided that she doesn't want to be friends with me any more since she moved to a different state and now my parents won't let me talk to her because of what happened. Now she is telling everyone that I am a user and I tell lies. She even went as far as telling my boy...

Still love my ex after 2 years... I hate it! [ 5 Answers ]

I am a 27 year old female who is just now realizing I love my ex still. We broke up a year and a hlaf ago, but tried to do the friend thing until he found another woman. He has been with her for 6 months. He stopped talking to me when he found her. (Good thing) I thought I was over him until I...

View more questions Search