Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    edithann Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2006, 05:29 PM
    Toilet leaks
    The intake hose on the toilet is leaking. I have tried to replace the gasket. Now it is worse
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2006, 10:09 PM
    Explain to me what the intake hose is and I will try to help you.
    edithann Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2006, 11:20 PM
    The hose that fills the tank

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toilet back up [ 3 Answers ]

Sometimes our toilet backs up for no real apparent reason. Not much toilet paper, etc. We flush and it will overflow. Is there a product I can flush in my toilet to eat away at residue to help the pipes? My house was built in 1957 and I don't think the plumbing has had much upgrading.

Toilet ventilation [ 1 Answers ]

What is the proper way to vent a toilet. I have a two story house and the upstairs toilet was fine for ten years without a vent, but eventually it didn't flush properly. A vent pipe was installed, hoping to aid in flushing, but the problem was as simple as cleaning the little hole in the bottom...

Toilet [ 1 Answers ]

The toilet will not flush like it is supposed to, it will flush out solid but not paper. What makes the toilet flush?

Toilet [ 1 Answers ]

I think one of my children flushed something down the toilet. The only things I think it can be is either a bar of soap or a wash cloth. Now you have to plunge it every time you flush. Any suggestions on what I could do myself before I call a plumber?

Toilet doesn't fill up [ 2 Answers ]

After I flush the toilet the water continues to flow into the toilet and it won't stop. After I jiggle the handle a couple of times it finally will stop. What do I need to do inside the tank to fix this? Thank you, Pat B.

View more questions Search