Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aangeliciouss Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2009, 10:32 PM
    Old kung fu movie need title
    This movie is an old movie we use to see it in the 90's but it was probably made in the 80's.
    3 little chinese boys were being trained in kung fu by their grandpa.One little boy is chubby and he farts through the movie and eats all the time.It's a comedy,title maybe like young dragons,little dragons?Please help my uncle knew the name but he has passed away,so he can't help me:(
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Feb 19, 2009, 11:18 AM

3 ninjas?
    MoViE SlAvE Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2009, 12:38 PM
    That's what my money is on as well! It's the "3 Ningas"
    azumi13 Posts: 110, Reputation: 4

Feb 26, 2009, 06:26 PM

3 ninja kids or 3 little ninjas
    damnien Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2011, 05:41 PM
    http://www.amazon.com/Jackie-Chan-Karate-Kids-Film/dp/B0039ZF85K/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1306802384&sr=8-6

It's called Young Dragons: Kung Fu Kids and that's the Amazon link that includes a 2 DVD-Set for all their movies and some other kung fu movies...

Enjoy,
    Spyros

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kung Fu movie name? [ 7 Answers ]

It's either from the 80's or 70's. I remember there was this huge guy working at some place and they made him hammer nails with his fists until they were bloody. And I don't know if this is part of the same movie or a different one that I don't know but there was a scene with a person trying to...

Kung fu movie [ 3 Answers ]

In the 70's their was a movie. It was chinese I think. 5 guys were friends all of them had special martial arts skills they were named after animals. Can someone help me. It was an awesome movie. Thanks

Looking for title of Kung fu martial arts movie 70's-80's [ 1 Answers ]

O.k. - here's my story- my friend Mo recalls seeing a kung-fu movie with his Dad (they saw it on regular tv). His Dad has long since past and Mo wishes to find this title so he can watch it with his sons. All I know about the film is that it IS CHINESE (with the usual english dubbing). It was...

A kung fu movie [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name to an old kung fu movie. It has either 4 or 5 men in it. They are in some city and something happens. The guy that runs the town and his men find the guys and the men go off to some island. There is a boat scene that shows them getting away from the town and going...

View more questions Search