Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Burtcamp Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2012, 06:07 PM
    Help me locate a graduate of Rhode Island College?
    I am looking for Barbara La Prade who was an old girl friend of mind.Hope I spelled her last name correct.
    She lived in Pawtucket RI. In 1965 , I think her street address was Appleton ST or Ave in Pawtucket RI. She was either going to RIC or she recently graduated from RIC in 1964 or early 1960 . She became a teacher.

She live with her mother at the time(1964).Her mother was divorced.

If any one is a graduated of RIC in Rhode Island they could get access to the classes year books that shows the graduates between 1960 and 1966. I am sure she did graduate in one of those years.Her ancestry was a mix of Polish & French. She had blonde hair.
    She would now be in her late 60's or early 70's

I would love to make contact her to see how things went for her, etc
    If any one can help, I would appreciate it . Burt

Check out some similar questions!

Can retake a placement test again at Community College of Rhode Island? [ 5 Answers ]

My first time when I took a placement test. I did okay with that. The second time when I took that placement. I actually but ESL or English as my second language. I live in United States of America for my whole life equal when I born till now equal 23 years old. I want to change ESL or English as...

Rhode Island,Connecticut and Mass [ 4 Answers ]

Any homes in the known or claim to b haunted?

Can I get license in Rhode Island but living in Florida [ 1 Answers ]

Can I get a license in Rhode Island but living in Florida but plan on moving to Rhode Island

Arizona v Rhode Island [ 5 Answers ]

U.S. District Court Judge Susan Bolton ,doing the bidding of the Obots,issued an injunction preventing parts of Arizona's immigration law from going into effect today as scheduled. Arizona immigration law: State to appeal injunction But there will be no permanent settlement of this dispute...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.