Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bachemahalnj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2010, 12:46 AM
    I am divorcing my wife because she admitted to me she used to prostitude can her green
    I am divorcing my wife because she admit to prostitude in the old country and that was one of the questions on her green card application which she lied to she has her green card since 2004 can her green card be revoked because she lied to that question on her immigration application?
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Jan 31, 2010, 10:47 AM

It's too late.. besides, you can't prove it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 31, 2010, 11:33 AM

No, and to be honest that was back then, and I am shocked that what happened in someone's past before you meet, is or should be a issue.

I don't even think you should have divorced her and even now looking to harm her for something from the past.

Thank heavens there is little you can do. But I do hope she gets her share in the divorce.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wife has permanent green card ,and have been married for 5 years [ 4 Answers ]

My wife and I have been married for 5 years and she just got her mermanant green card 10 year card , and I just found out that she has fraude me from the start, we have only been intiment 3 times in the whole 5 years because she says it hurts, this was within the first 3 weeks that we were married...

Divorcing immigrant wife--when is the best time ? [ 1 Answers ]

I've brought my wife to the US on a fiancé visa and we've been married for a year. It became painfully clear that she only married me to come to the US and she is not in love with me like I was with her. Few months ago she received her conditional green card. I want to divorce her but I found out...

19 weeks pregnant and have gallstones I have been admitted into hosp [ 4 Answers ]

In 2 weeks they kep going on about segery but am nervous what can I do to prevent it

H1, married, wife abroad; now both in the US w/green card [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I had H1 and got married in July 2005. My wife remained abroad. I filed my taxes as "single" in 2005. I and my wife entered US in Jan 19,2007 with green card. (we were approved for permanent status on 1/9/07) . Can I file my taxes for 2006 as married-joint, even though I had H-1 and my wife...

View more questions Search