Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    atcalwill2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2007, 04:23 PM
    Janitrol wiring to rth3100c wiring
    I've taken off the cover and the wires are all OK but the black one where does it go to?
    My heater won't come on (well some times the AC come on with out me turning it on.)
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Nov 13, 2007, 07:26 PM
    The black may be a common. With no more details, I suggest you go to the sticky at https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/heatin...ons-58313.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring Honeywell RTH3100C thermostat [ 2 Answers ]

I replaced my old mechanical thermostat with a Honeywell RTH3100C digital. My heatpump is an older Rheem. My wires are RED,YELLOW,GREEN, WHITE AND WHITE1. I connected the red,green,yellow to their respective terminals. I don't know what to do with the White1. The blower comes on and with the White...

Janitrol to Rite Temp thermostat wiring [ 6 Answers ]

I am changing a Janitrol mechanical thermostat to a Rite Temp 8085. And the heat Pump is a Goodman. The wires on my old thermostat are labeled G, Y, E,R,O,W,and C There is no E on the new thermostat. I have hooked the others to the corresponding letters on the new thermostat and left the brown E...

Honeywell RTH3100c Wiring Question [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Goodman 5 ton 13 seer heat pump. We have a pre-existing heating unit (electric) that is to be used for just Emergency heat. I connected all the wires, but there was a question that came up. The manual said that if the old thermostat had w1, w2 and why wires, I need to contact a heating...

View more questions Search