Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emeddy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2007, 05:52 PM
    13 days late with negative hpt?
    My late regular period was 7/20/07... I had symptoms of AF about between 8/7-8/14, which is early for me anyway and they pretty much all went away. Then, a few days later I started getting a lower back ache (like AF is coming, but it never did), I now have breast tenderness (nipples are not tingling, but I have noticed more bumps on them), EXTREME fatigue, frequent dull headaches and have been getting really light headed/dizzy. I am currently 13 days late (I usually have a 29-32 day cycle, so this is worst case), and I have taken several hpt and they all came out bfn. My CM is white and sticky, not really wet. Could I be pregnant? I've never been pregnant before so I really don't know! I am so emotional and it goes either way... alot of sadness and crying or I get REALLY angry. I have a doc appt Saturday ( a week from yesterday), but I can't wait that long... could I be pregnant? Should I take another hpt?

THANKS FOR ANY ADVICE!!
    shortyz Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2007, 06:12 PM
    I think that if you can't wait until Saturday then yes take another test. It is possible that you are . A lot of people are different. I never new I was with my son intil I was 3 months. And when I got pregnant the second time 2 years ago I new 2 weeks after I got pregnant. Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 Days Late & Negative HPT [ 30 Answers ]

Hello everyone... Since the beginning of this year, I have been Trying to conceive #3. I am 35 years old. The last day of my period was Feb 21 and have regular cycles (28 day). I have been using OPK to determine when I ovulate and BD on the most fertile days. About 5 days ago I felt my period...

I'm late with negative hpt [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 26. I am now 6 days late on my period. I have been off birth control for 4 months now and as soon as I got off I resumed normal on times except for this month. This is the first time I am ever late. I was supposed to start on Saturday the 28th. I was so sure I was going to start because I...

15 Days Late & HPT Are Negative [ 6 Answers ]

My period was due on Feb 21 and I have not started my period yet. I am now 15 days past due and all of the HPT have been negative. I had a qualitative HCG done on Feb. 20 (one day before my period) and it was negative as well. The only "real" symptoms I have are my breast are slightly sore and as...

I am 5 days late, no symptoms, negative HPT. [ 2 Answers ]

HI, I am on CD 36 right now, with 28 to 31 day cycles. I have never been this late. The thing is though is that Im not experiencing any symptoms besides some cramping and tiredness. Well, actually my breasts started hurting a little today, and some waves of nausea here and there. I took a...

View more questions Search