Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brittany6653 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2009, 08:33 PM
    I'm in a situation
    hey my name is brittany, I am 20 years old and I have been trying to get pregnant for almost 3 years now.. its making me frustrated... I have finally figured out when my fertile phase is and my ovulation dates are and me and my fiancée have had unprotected sex every time and still nothing.. can I be trying to hard or am I just under a lot of stress about it. I'm in my fertile phase right now and have been for the past few days.. my ovulation day is the 19th of this month so should we just have unprotected sex everyday up until my phase is over or should we just have it on the 19th since that is the day that I am supposed to be ovulating.. I have had a miscarriage before so could I have the problem of not being able to get pregnant anymore because of this? Please answer.. I'm so confused:(
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Feb 18, 2009, 06:03 AM

Well by the sounds of it you are making this a big part of your relationship and it will be putting stress on both of you.you both need to back off a little and relax and go with the flow,if your stressing about it its not going to happen.
    Have either of you seen doctors about this?

Stress can stop it from happening I gave up after 4 years or more and now I have 2 wonderful boys so don't give up hun

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Situation [ 10 Answers ]

I am new to this site. I thought I was on the right site but now I am for sure. Friend fu178 was so comforting to me. I am in a very strange situation. I have been married for 15 years. I'll give you the short version... 6 years ago my husband lose a good paying job. We ended being evicted with...

Very different situation [ 40 Answers ]

All right, so here's the full story. Me and my girlfriend have been together for just about 9 months. Would have been 9 on the 25th of September (started going out last Christmas) Saturday night, she called me up and said that since we couldn't be together that night that she was going to hang...

Bad situation [ 1 Answers ]

OK one of my friend/enime likes my ex but me and my ex still like each other she loves him 2 death and has asked him out what should we do he doesn't want 2 hurt her

Bad situation [ 1 Answers ]

Okay let me explain the story my 4 year old son had to get work done on his teeth so anyway we paid a load of money for the time the anthesiologist so time passed and then they sent me a letter stationg I needed to pay 1010.00 and I said shouldn't the dental insurance pay the rest of that they said...

My situation [ 10 Answers ]

Hi Before marriage I was hving a affair with my uncle's daughter... but we couldn't make it up.. to marriage... and we departed in different way.. after 4 years I got married and she too got marreid... but now she is getting interest on me and asking me to take a trip with her to a hilly resort...

View more questions Search