Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Midnight_Angel Posts: 79, Reputation: 3

Jun 2, 2007, 05:29 PM
    Weight Loss Pills?
    I have been getting way to big for way too long and it's about time to stop. I had really hoped to be accomplishing my weight loss goals by this time in the season but always seem to have a reason to put it off. So my diet and exercise program starts officially on monday (when I go to get groceries) but I was wondering about some feedback when it comes to diet pills such as Slimquick or hydroxy cut.... I need some feedback along the lines if the work, if they are worth it and if there are any side affects.

I searched for customer reviews but all I found were people who had just started taking it, not sure of the results. Some in depth help would be so greatly appreciated. Thanks You!
    Ladyviper Posts: 221, Reputation: 36

Jun 2, 2007, 07:15 PM
    There are millions of posts on here about weight loss pills, just seek and ye shall find. Too be honest, you don't need them. They still require diet and exercise to work effectively, and that's all your body needs to work effectively too. I know you can do, and you can do without the diet pills. You can always come back here for support, I know I am just one of the few here that would help support you in your goals.
    Midnight_Angel Posts: 79, Reputation: 3

Jun 2, 2007, 07:19 PM
    That's good, I have to loose at least 50 pounds as quick as humanly possible (dont worry I am not drastic but it's going to be such a diet and exercise) AND something told me it was an unreliable quick fix. I just had to make sure. Don't worry, I'll be back ;)
    swoop Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2007, 11:01 AM
    If I might say something... I was in a situation like that once (I owned a snowmobile racing team and was not in shape for the season) I was able to lose 65 lbs. in 3 1/2 months. I can't speak out against fat cutting pills, I did use some fat cutting pills (from GNC) among other things, but I still worked out and ran 7 days a week and changed my diet.

What did it for me was the fact that I had sponsors money on the line and every time I worked out, I did it to show them that they were not wasting their money. You need something to motivate you. And if you really want to keep it off, it has to be a lifestyle change, not just a diet or exercise change. Good luck
    allenmark Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2011, 04:12 AM
    Use the natural ultimate maqui berry. It is an awesome product that has so many benefits. It makes you look good, helps in losing your excess pounds of weight, Improves your body metabolic rate etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chinese weight loss pills? [ 3 Answers ]

I recently started to take 'china show light body essence' tablets and was just wondering if anybody has any information on weather or not they are effective, I have had no signs of weight loss yet...

Are weight loss diet pills safe? [ 29 Answers ]

I am suffering from overweight condition,I usually visited a lot of sites. I just wanted to know about dieat pills. Are they really effective and safe? Suggestion regarding this is greatly appreciated.

How do I loss more of my weight? [ 3 Answers ]

OK I'm 14 and I'm like 218 pounds and I like this guy but he doesn't see me they way I want he only goes for my friends that are really skiny and I want to know how to loos my leg, belly, back, and arm fat Will someone hepl me...

Any effective weight loss pills? [ 13 Answers ]

Has anyone tried a weight loss pill that doesn't make you 1) sick 2)jittery/unable to sleep and makes you feel full? I'm not expecting a miracle but are there actually honest positive testimonials out there?

Weight loss [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, for the last 2 years I have been trying without any success to lose weight. Am not overweight but it seems impossible for me to loose even 2 kgs. Have tried weight watcher, south beach diet... Would it be possible that I do have problems with my tyroid and who should I consult for that?

View more questions Search