Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stubbornfire Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2006, 01:46 PM
    Extreme Lies?? Or The Truth??
    Extreme Lies?
    Will a man tell such an extreme lie... only to avoid someone? Like something out the movies? I've heard of people going to extremes in order to try and KEEP someone. So would he/or she go through all that trouble... maybe even get their family involved... just to avoid her? I figure there's 2 much other p*ssy(sorry) out here so it's not that serious right? Why would he care about my feelings that much... to come up with a lie.. and go to the extremes... instead of just cutting ties. Or could he be stringing me along? And why do people do that? Why string people along? Unless, he plans to reappear?

Has anyone here ever TOLD the EXTREME LIE?? Or has had 1 told to them?? Please share your stories.

Or

The Truth?
    Are there actually some serious jobs out there besides military... where the people may not be able to contact their family for a while.? He did mention drugs, gangs, etc.

All this instead of just cutting ties?
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2006, 02:35 PM
    I gess there are - but this seems like MASSIVE Red Flags if he can't tell you what he does - someone close.

How about about bank rober?

I'd run!! Run!!
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2006, 02:59 PM
    Yep.
    Run form this guy.

Scary. You only in for a world of hurt I think if you don't!
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Nov 2, 2006, 06:08 PM
    Some people are pathological liars. If you suspect that he's being dishonest with you then he probably is.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 2, 2006, 09:41 PM
    Why do people stay with people like that? Can love make us that stupid?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 2, 2006, 10:43 PM
    stubbornfire are you running fast enough yet? If not, I suggest you get to running like you have never run before.

Lies only snowball, then the person gets caught in it and it turns into an avalanche and brings down everyone in its path. Please do not be one of the ones in the path.

Get out of the way now while you can.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Lies.. lies.. lies.. [ 14 Answers ]

I Have Been Married 5ys Now (together Scents 1995) We Are In The Early 30's And Have 3 Kids.(one Mine 2 Ours) There Are Many Problems In Our Relationship... mainly He Lies! Im Talking Lies To Lie. No Matter He Just Lies. Often I Think Hes Doing It To Bother Me, But At Other Times It's the First...

Extreme dizziness [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, I am a smoker, have been for almost two years and I am ready to quit. I have tried going cold turkey, but I always start again, after a week or so. I have tried the patch and the gum, to no avail. Every time I smoke a cigarette, I get really dizzy and my body feels like it weighs a ton. I...

Need EXTREME help with Microsoft Word Doc [ 7 Answers ]

Hi all... Maybe someone can help me with this because I am about to pull my hair out. O.K. I have a Word Doc that I need to do for my job. It is an 11 page biographical affidavit that will be e-mailed to all employees. They will open it up on their computers and fill in all the questions. ...

View more questions Search