Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Scrubsfreak560 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2010, 10:50 AM
    Where can one get a glass white board like the one in season 9 episode 11 of Scrubs?
    It was a glass board one would write on with dry-erase markers and it looked like a great teaching tool. At least easier to clean than a white board.
    mcluvin69 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2010, 06:03 AM
    http://www.clarusglassboards.com - I'm nearly certain.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Song of Felicity Season 1 Episode 2 [ 7 Answers ]

Hey, Anybody knows which song and artist is playing when Felicity and Julie are talking at the Cafeteria and Julie tells Felicity She is adopted. Thank you very much I am searching everywhere and I can't find it anywhere PLEASE... :)

Felicity DVD Season 2 Episode Ben Was Here [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the song that plays in this episode when Felicity and Greg are in the cafeteria. It's a gentleman singing with a guitar. It is not the song posted on felicitytunes and unfortunately it isn't up yet on Yahoo. If anyone knows I would be forever grateful!! Thank you so much!

Felicity season 2 episode 14 [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know the song they are all dancing to at the painting party? Song title and artist would be fantastic.

South of nowhere, song in episode 3 Season 3 [ 1 Answers ]

Help! With the name of the last song in season 3 episode 3 of South of nowhere? The last song (where Ashey & Kyla r dancing and talking at ego) Season 3 episode:The Its girls. First come Hollywood by Comex, then Ching-Ching by Stress and I want to know the name of the last one, Thanks!

Felicity Season 2 Second Last Episode [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of the song and/or artist that plays during the episode when Ben finds the Charlie Chaplin movie reel and he and Felicity are watching it on the roof. I'm looking for the version that plays on the DVD.

View more questions Search