Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bdaino Posts: 32, Reputation: 5

May 25, 2012, 03:11 PM
    What is it called when you are pressured into sex?
    I don't think it is being molested, but I want to know what it is called... Being pressured by someone you care for into sex all the time. What is it when their more overbearing personality is what they use to pull you on top of them all the time?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 25, 2012, 03:14 PM
    Forcing someone to have sex is rape. Agreeing to have sex because of pressure is called giving in.
    bdaino Posts: 32, Reputation: 5

May 25, 2012, 08:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    forcing someone to have sex is rape. Agreeing to have sex because of pressure is called giving in.
    Thank you for the response. It helped clarify some things... Your post is appreciated. Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pressured into oral sex, am I still a virgin? [ 37 Answers ]

First off, let me say that I have a mild case of OCD... I become quickly obsessed about trivial matters and destroy myself mentally thinking about it, until I take a deep breath and occupy myself... only to have the thoughts come back a little while later. My boyfriend of a year and a half...

I think I'm being pressured too have sex. [ 11 Answers ]

I'm 14 years old. I'm dating a newly 16 year old. He lost his virginity at 12 :| I haven't lost mine AT ALL. I've only made out with guys. BUT, he keeps asking me if I want too have sex with him, and I keep telling him I'm not ready and he doesn't ever accept that answer. He always replies with...

Pressured for sex [ 11 Answers ]

My boyfriend keeps pressureing me into having sex, and I feel like I couldn't tell him no. How do I tell him no without offending him. I gave it up once and he did not use a condom and he did not pull out in time. So now he acts like he owns me. Help me please I don't know what to do. He says...

View more questions Search