Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shardell and stacey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2010, 01:48 PM
    What does my dream mean for free
    They were this woman who I never seen before and she was trying to murder me and my sister and then my friends came and was trying to get in touch with people to stop her and she had chinese writing on her phone and she had loads of photos of girls on her phone she had a baby who was called "dont know", she was trying to stick a needle in me and then the police got her in the end.
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jan 7, 2010, 02:02 PM

Have you watched any movies like this lately?

If not, it was just a nightmare. A horribly, scary nightmare.

The best thing about dreams is that they are gone. You woke up! :)
    XxneonskittlexX Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2010, 10:57 AM
    Haha reminds me of the grudge... but yea it was probably just a nightmare
    ch3lcxo23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2010, 08:02 PM
    There is some boy in my school and I don't like him but he was in my dream :
    We were outside in front of a house and he just started hugging me and holding me from my waist and then out of no where we started kissing(this is part 1)

(part 2)
    We were at school and he was in my class room cause some other teacher gave us work to do but she's not our teacher and then out of no where the teacher was giving out jello and he would give it out to the class and he gives the jello to me. But the popular girls they were sitting in front of me but the next table and when he gave me the jello I said thanks then one of the popular girls said ''thanks'' like she was making fun of me and then they started laughing and one of the popular girls they like him and she tried to get his attention but he never looked at her
    lakeesha Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2011, 07:23 AM
    A man other than my babies father whom I know is delivering my baby.
    lakeesha Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2011, 07:28 AM
    A man besides my babies father is in my delivery room, he's telling me he's the father of my baby. What's that mean?
    jay1986 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2011, 09:00 AM
    What does dream mean/ darkness and was atttacked my wild dogs
    ssjwaltman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2011, 04:43 PM
    I dreamthat a friend of mines was getting raped by her older cousin
    firewarrior737 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2011, 03:42 PM
    I had the craziest dream a few days ago it was a bit like lord of the rings but I was fighting 3 shelobs
    megsdreams99 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2012, 07:02 PM
    My children's father just passed away about 8 months ago. I am having a very hard time with it. We were together for 12 years and very close even up to when he passed away. I had a dream this weekend while at my son's lacrosse tournament. In my dream, I was driving up to a stop sign where several adults were playing lacrosse on the road. They had to move off the road to allow for my car. At the stop sign, I looked both ways and getting ready to proceed when I heard "hey women" I looked to my left, and there he was sitting in a lawn chair with his arms crossed facing the direction I had come from. I was shocked. I stared at him and said what are you doing? You are alive? He got out of his lawnchair and started walking towards me. He told me to calm down. He said "I can explain" And then I woke up crying. He is Native and it seemed like I was on a reserve in my dream if that helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why did I dream this horrible dream? [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know whether I should've posted this under philosophy, but I couldn't find anything closer to the subject "dreams". Anyway... Last night, I had a horrible dream and I don't know why. I dreamed this tall, skinny white man was chasing me trying to kill me. My dream jumped from 3 different...

I a dream once that I was kidnapped. What does this dream mean? [ 1 Answers ]

I dreamed once that I was kidnapped.what does this dream mean?

I a dream once that I was kidndoesapped. What does this dream mean? [ 1 Answers ]

I had a dream that I was kidnapped.what does this dream mean?

Crazy Dream: Need Interpetation: Spirit present in dream [ 11 Answers ]

This is a long and strange dream so be patient but, I guarantee you'll have fun with it. This dream has several movements so bare with me, they all came in succession. Phase 1- I'm the son of a wealthy arab woman. She dotes on my quite heavily, seems I'm her favorite son. In a few days, I'm to...

View more questions Search