Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sportyyellow Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Jan 22, 2007, 02:11 AM
    Japanese car parts
    Can anyone tell me where I can buy japanese car parts - I need an alternator for a 1992 toyota MR2 which is an import
    I live in North yorkshire so somewhere not too far away would be ideal
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2007, 07:05 AM
    Try RockAuto.com or Advance Auto Parts.
    supradrifter Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2008, 09:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sportyyellow
    Can anyone tell me where I can buy japanese car parts - I need an alternator for a 1992 toyota MR2 which is an import
    I live in North yorkshire so somewhere not too far away would be ideal
    935motorsports.com is a great site
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2008, 03:18 PM
    I used to live there. Well, in Leeds anyway. Would you like the part number for the factory alt? I can get it. I'll need to know which motor is in it. Turbo?
    I'd like to talk to you about the car over a pint of Tetley's, but I'm on the other side of the pond... too bad.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Japanese yen [ 1 Answers ]

um is this the place to ask this question? Idk, but any way. I have a Japanese coin that is gold and has a hole in the middle. It has 9 Japanese symbols going around the circle on one side and on the other, two Japanese symbols and something that appears to be a wheat plant. I can't find what it...

Break-up with Japanese girl [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I have been dating a japanese girl for 5-6 months now. We both live in singapore- she has been working here for 1-2 years and me for 7 years Past 2 months things have gotten rough and she wants to break-up She cites the following reasons when asked a) she wants to go back to japan and...

Japanese fried rice [ 7 Answers ]

We love to go to Goten restaurant because their fried rice is so good. It has egg and other vegetables in addition to rice. Does anyone have a recipe that would mimic theirs? It doesn't look to be a complex recipe but it tastes great... it must have some type of oil and I think the rice is...

Japanese Karaoke [ 1 Answers ]

Do you know how they can do it ? Another type of singing ?:D http://ahafun.net/115_Japanese_Karaoke.html

View more questions Search