Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BackFrumTheDead Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2009, 07:15 PM
    Water Mold Today
    I'm just a bit curious... how do people today deal with water mold?
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Jan 9, 2009, 10:33 AM

Do you mean the ones that infect aquarium fish?

Do you mean these water molds?

Introduction to the Oomycota

Or are you referring to mold in bathrooms?
    BackFrumTheDead Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2009, 06:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by asking View Post
    Do you mean the ones that infect aquarium fish?

Do you mean these water molds?

Introduction to the Oomycota

Or are you referring to mold in bathrooms?
    I'm referring to "water mold" the protist related to the Irish potato famine :o
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2009, 09:38 PM

Glad the link was of some help.:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mold in a pipe or hot water heater? [ 5 Answers ]

We live in an apartment and all of a sudden, we smell mold when we turn on the hot water in the bathroom. The hot water from the sink and shower both smell moldy. The bathroom is kept clean and free of mold and mildew. We have tried bleaching the tub, sink, and drains, but the mold seems to be...

Water leak and mold forming [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2 bathrooms on a second floor and I think both of them are leaking water. I noticed faint black spots (mold? ) on the ceiling of our 1st floor powder room, which is directly beneath a 2nd floor bathroom #1. These spots could not be washed away. In a 1st floor room under bathroom #2, there...

Opinion on water leak and mold [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Not sure if this is the right forum, but thought I would try. I noticed a bubbling in my bedroom ceiling from a water leak last night. I immedieately went upstairs (upside down house (kitchen upstairs) in southern california) and shut off all the water. Then I realized it wasn't the...

Tap water mold? [ 1 Answers ]

Is there such a thing as tap water containing mold from a house's pipes? I have been trying to eliminate causes of some medical symptoms but have not been able to find much information on water mold. Also, if tap water can contain mold, is there a test for this and can it be removed from the...

No hot water today... [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, hopefully someone can advise me as to what to do. We recently purchased this house-first winter here. It has a well, expansion tank and electric water heater. Yesterday all was fine, today luke warm water when turned all the way to hot. Usually the water is scalding! Last night was really...

View more questions Search