Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jadedskye Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2007, 06:51 AM
    Is there any hope for us?
    After my boyfriend broke up with me 7 months ago I decided to use it as a learning curve and became a new confidant person. Im exercising, trying new thing, change my look every now and again and am even looking into starting my own business. Which is all great because I feel like my own person for once.
    I go on dates and if it doesn't work out I go on knowing that chances are it's not meant to be but at least I made a new friend.
    Thing is, I realised that Im still in love with my ex of who I dated for 2 years and want it to work. I came to this realisation after seeing how hurt it made me feel seeing his friends use him for his money and status.
    He broke up with me because he wanted to be free for a while, said he felt we were getting to serious and since neither of us want marriage in the future we are just leading each other on. Also said asked we can know that we are right for each other if we don't know what else is out there.we were each others first really serious relationship. And he was my first lover.
    He said he'd always love me and that he has never felt so strongly about anyone and it's a bit too intense for where we are in our lives, both 21 and just starting our careers. Added that if it is meant to be we will end up together again.
    He still contacts me though, we chat with instant messages we email each other and after the first month of the break up we started hooking up at least once a week and getting physical. We even spent the night at a resort together and had a great time. I know I go out with a dif guy often, nothing serious, and he is rumoured to go out with as much as three girls at a time but our attraction is still very strong.
    I've recently realised I still care for him and ultimately want to end up with him. How do I know if this is an option and how do I go about making the situation work for me, I really love this man. Even if I am enjoying the dating world
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 26, 2007, 07:38 AM
    You haven't gotten over him. Get healthy and see if you feel the same.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Do I have any hope? [ 6 Answers ]

hi everyone, I'm new to this site, so it would be very sweet of you guys to help me =) well basically, I've been with this guy in a serious relationship for one year and a month. And we did everything together. We've been through the best and worst of times. In October of 2006, he broke up with...

False hope [ 20 Answers ]

As the title suggests. I wanted to started a discussion about giving or receiving false hope when dumping or being dumped. Personally, I think this is the worst you can do to a person you don't want to be with anymore; When breaking up, dumpers often say "innocent" things, like in my case: "never...

Hope somebody can figure this out [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: Zoro Sword company bonds pay an annual coupon of 9 1/2 %. They have 8 years to maturity and face value, or par, of $1000. Compute the present value of Zoro bonds if investors required rate of return is 10%. a) $950.00 b) $973.33 c) $ 1027.17

Needing a little hope/help [ 13 Answers ]

My boyfriend of 1.5 years just told me he is deciding whether to dump me. We are graduating college this year and were planning on going to grad school next year and live together, etc. I'm in so much pain, this decision is taking weeks and it is draining me of everything- I can't eat sleep or...

View more questions Search