Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Belfry36 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2008, 01:59 PM
    Tourist Visa
    How does one obtain a temporary tourist visa for someone who wants to visit the united states coming from the philippines?
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Jun 19, 2008, 02:56 PM
    You cannot apply visitor's visa for other person. This matter needs to be done in person only.
    For information on how to obtain B-1/B-2: Embassy of the United States in Manila : Nonimmigrant Visa

It is not easy to prove ties to his/her home country and the chance to get an approval is somewhat slim. It's easier that you go visit your friend there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tourist visa [ 1 Answers ]

My sister in law has a multiple tourist visa right now, she got it through her previous work. Now she wanted to apply an h2b visa to work right here in orlando, will it affect her b2 status. Does she have to give up one visa to another.

Tourist visa to h2b [ 1 Answers ]

My friend has a multiple tourist visa right now, she wants to apply for an h2b visa now. Will it affect his tourist visa. Thank you.

Expired tourist visa [ 2 Answers ]

My wife and I married and Brazil, she legally came to the USA on a tourist visa. We later married here in New York, but since then, her visa expired and now she is here illegally. What papers do I need so she can become a pernanment resident? Thank you

Tourist Visa [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have come to New Jersey, US on a B1/B2 Visa from India. I wanted to see Niagara Water Falls from Canada side and return Back to US. Is there any arrangement like Tourist Visa Stamping On port of landing. I would be staying for one night and return back. Would be looking for your...

View more questions Search