Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tsime Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2013, 04:49 PM
    What are the chances of pregnancy?
    First off, I would like to apologize for the details.

I had been on birth control for two months, but had to stopped taking it at the end of my second pack for health reasons.
    I finished the yellow pills of my second pack, took one brown and stopped taking them. My boyfriend and I had sex a few times during the brown pill week before my period started. (Started on the 3rd day of the brown pill, and lasted until the last day I was supposed to take a brown pill.) On the last day of 'brown pill week', 9/7/13, we had unprotected sex three times.
    I've been noticing discharge from my vagina that I've never noticed before. On the 7th, it was clear and sticky. When I touched it, it stretched a little then broke quite easily. I've seen people say that's a sign of ovulation. It was the same on the 8th. Then, on the 9th, I noticed that it was clearish-white, and kind of looked and felt like snot. Also, it didn't break all that easily. It is now the 12th and the mucus has completely stopped, or at least gotten so light that I can no longer feel or see it.
    I have had same boyfriend for 3 years, so it's not an STD. There is no smell, itching, or discomfort, so it's not an infection.
    Could I still get pregnant because of the fact that sperm can live 3-7 days inside a woman after the act of ejaculation, and we had sex the night before the pill stopped protecting me?

Thank you. <3
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 12, 2013, 07:48 PM
    Nobody can quote numerical statistics... but the possibility is there... no form of birth control is 100% effective.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy chances? Help? [ 1 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex on 3/09/13 while she was ovulating and she was on top. It was only for a couple of seconds like 5 and I pulled out. She went to go wash herself with warm water immediately afterwards. My pre ejaculation shouldn't have sperm in it since I've urinated multiple times since the...

Chances of Pregnancy. [ 6 Answers ]

Well, this happened about three hours ago. And I am really worried. I did use a condom, however, I took it off and went in without it and stayed in for about 7 - 10 seconds. I think I twitched. I would say I didn't ejaculate during or before the intercourse, but I'm contradicting myself because I'm...

Chances of pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know the stats on this information so I'd appreciate some info. I want to know the liklihood of a pregnancy given the following situation: I am a 20 year old girl and my last period started 17 days ago and late last night (or early this morning) I had unprotected sex. He pulled out...

Chances of pregnancy? [ 1 Answers ]

I was taking Yaz for 2 months and I switched to Ocella immediately after I finished my last pack of Yaz, no days in between. The pack doesn't really give you directions for switching pills aside from to just start the new pack immediately after the old one, so I am not sure if I was supposed to use...

Chances of pregnancy [ 7 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have fooled around a couple of times. And he was wearing boxers, but I wasn't wearing anything. And we were pretty much having sex with his boxers on. I don't know if he went or not, he acted like it once or twice. But I'm not sure. Each time we did this it lasted for about 30...

View more questions Search