Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alylong Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2013, 04:19 PM
    Chances of pregnancy?
    The last day of my last period was January 25th. Im only 19. My boyfriend and I live on our own. I still haven't gotten my period for Feb. I have been getting headaches almost everyday, I am constantly tired and have crazy mood swings. I have bad lower back aches, I got dizzy and sick this afternoon. My stomach is bloated out, and sometimes it gets really tight and I get butterfly feelings really low on my abdomen and also have vaginal discharge which is usually white. The only thing is all my home pregnancy tests are coming back negative, I don't want to tell my parents unless I am pregnant for sure. Do you think I could be pregnant and just took the test too early? Or what? Someone please help!
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 26, 2013, 04:30 PM
    All those "Symptoms" could be anything else... or your mind playing tricks on something you are hoping for.

Wait a few more weeks and take a test again... first thing in the morning.. the first time you pee. Do it at any other time of day and you are wasting your money.
    alylong Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2013, 04:33 PM
    Well he went inside me about a week after my last period and has been since. Does that change the situation?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 26, 2013, 04:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by alylong View Post
    well he went inside me about a week after my last period and has been since. does that change the situation?
    Tells me its likely too soon... HPT's are at peak accuracy at 4 weeks after you actually get pregnant. The earlier you get the more likely you might get a false negative.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 26, 2013, 05:03 PM
    You are testing way to soon, of course they will all be negative.

You can not test till at least 14 days after you miss the period. You are just due the period.
    So wait about 2 more weeks.

Also test with only the first urine of the morning when you wake up.

** it is also too early to be having any signs normally, most signs don't start appearing for about 4 to 6 more weeks if you are pregnant

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are there any chances of pregnancy? [ 1 Answers ]

After masturbating I washed it with water but not properly used a towel to wipe my part.then washed my hands and again used the same towel.then wore my underwear.I used my fingers to masturbate a girl.can there be chances that my fingers would have sperms and that can make her pregnant?? Do sperms...

Chances of Pregnancy [ 6 Answers ]

If two teens have sex without protection a week after she finished her period. The guy hasn't masturbated in awhile and is a virgin. What are the chances of pregnancy?

Chances of pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm new here and I've searched for answers everywhere and no one has helped. This may be a little long but PLEASE stick with me. I am on a normal 28 day cycle. On the 8th of Jan. I started my last period. So I was supposed to ovulate on the 21st or 22nd. My next period is due Feb. 5th. So...

View more questions Search