Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    worriedbee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2011, 05:53 PM
    Chances of pregnancy
    If I ovulated last Thursday thur Saturday and started my period today and had unprocted sex today what are the chances of being pregnant? Should I take next choice to stop pergnancy? I am 24 yrs old and I have a 18 month old baby and do not want another baby right now.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 23, 2011, 06:24 PM

If you are not wanting another baby why are you having unprotected sex. Yes of course there is a chance of pregnancy, no one can say 20 or 50 percent, too many other factors, including just luck.

And of course the longer from the sex you take it, the less effective it will be also.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chances of pregnancy.. [ 4 Answers ]

So on Sunday, my boyfriend and I were messing around.. and we were both virgins at that time and at the 'spur of the moment' we decided to have sex.. unprotected.. we know it was a bad idea then and do have contraceptions now, but at that time.. we do not know if I could have gotten pregnant or...

Chances of Pregnancy [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, my name is tony and a couple of days ago, me and a girl were having sex. At first I had on a condom, then she told me that she never uses them. I figured she used birth control however after sex she told me she didn't. So after I took it off, we were going for a couple of minutes and when...

What are chances of pregnancy? [ 1 Answers ]

If two teens have sex without protection a week after she finished her period. The guy hasn't masturbated in awhile and is a virgin. What are the chances of pregnancy?

Chances of pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

What are my chances of becoming pregnant if my boyfriend ejaculated inside me 2 times and I haven't been taking the pill? And my period was about 2-3 weeks ago n it normally lasts for 7 days

Chances of pregnancy [ 7 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have fooled around a couple of times. And he was wearing boxers, but I wasn't wearing anything. And we were pretty much having sex with his boxers on. I don't know if he went or not, he acted like it once or twice. But I'm not sure. Each time we did this it lasted for about 30...

View more questions Search