Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aupton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2009, 09:40 AM
    Probation authority
    If I am on probation for a DWI and my probation officer will not allow me to take the medication that I have a prescription for... Is that legal?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 14, 2009, 09:53 AM

Yes. Go back to your Doctor and explain the situation and have the Physician write a letter to the PO.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 15, 2009, 05:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by aupton View Post
    Is that legal?
    Hello a:

Yes it is. See of you can get a NON narcotic prescription.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 15, 2009, 07:10 AM

It will depend on the drug and the need for it. You will need to get an attorney who will file in court to allow you to take your medication.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ca ftb authority to collect tax on non residents [ 2 Answers ]

Does the CA state franchise tax board have any legal recourse to force non residents with no assets in the state of CA to pay CA state tax on income not earned in the state by non residents. This income was paid by a state agency on a 1099 but none of the work was conducted in the state.

Probation Officer Abusing His Authority [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I got into an altercation a few months ago,I had a order protection against him. He was violated by his probation officer and was told if he had contact with me he would be arrested, A few months later I had the order of protection changed to a "Limited Order Of Protecrion" which...

My boyfriend wants to have authority on my son punishments [ 21 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for the past 3 1/2 years and has not been the best one. Well yesterday my 9 year old son got in some trouble and I punish him, when my boyfriend got home he heard me talking about it with my mother, so he started to argue with me on why I didn't wait till he got home...

View more questions Search