Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    needinfonow101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2013, 09:30 AM
    Bites
    I began to notice some type of bites appearing on my body about 3 weeks ago.I never thought anything of it just thought they were msqueto bites because they itched and were red,it started just a few on my toes then my feet and now they have also got onto my legs, arms, upper back, sides,even my fingers have bites on them.I have a dog and an older matress, I thought maybe they could be a reason too? Please help, it feels like they won't quit itching. I have a three month old and I'm scared whatever it is that is biting me could bite her too, neither her or her dad have them just me.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 21, 2013, 11:31 AM
    Possibly fleas or bedbugs? You could call an exterminator in to determine what it is.

I assume you didn't drag in any used furiture recently... or have stayed at other peoples houses or hotels recently. That would make fleas a more likely possibility... but bedbugs are still possible.
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Mar 21, 2013, 12:17 PM
    Could be fleas, bedbugs, or scabies. Also could be a rash from an allergic reaction. Also could be something like chicken pox or shingles. Given you are pregnant (I assume from where you posted the question?) you should not ignore it - go to the doctor immediately.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Allergic to flea bites, bites cause moles on my skin to irritate [ 1 Answers ]

I'm highly allergic to flea bites (and mosquito bites too!) and when I get bit it causes some of the moles on my skin to become very irritated and itchy. They turn red and some of them even scab over. Not sure what I can do or what this means. Please help! Thanks!

Bug bites... without the bugs and/or bites [ 3 Answers ]

For the past 4-6 months I've been feelin' like I'm constantly gettin' bitten by bugs all over my arms, torso and legs.....altho I never seem to have any bite marks on me...nor do I ever see any bugs on me or in my home. I've tried doin' a search online but I basically came up empty handed, totally...

Mosquito bites [ 8 Answers ]

I have a very important function tomorrow night and I have A lot of mosquito bites over my legs. I have planned to wear a short dress, so is there anything that can get rid of the redness of the mosquito bites or get rid of them quickly? Any answers would be greatly apreciated! :)

Bites [ 3 Answers ]

I feel something biting me at night mostly at my legs what could it be? I don't have pets in my home & now my son feels it too.

Bites [ 1 Answers ]

What is a good remedy to stop the itching from bed bug bite?

View more questions Search