Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lejones11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2013, 05:44 PM
    A laptop repair technician removed my Windows 7 OS
    My ASUS laptop with embeded Windows 7 OS would not start up. I took it to a repairman and he removed Windows 7. And returned it to me without my OS. Is there anyway I can down load Windows 7 OS through you. I cannot afford to buy a new disk and download it myself.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 26, 2013, 06:14 PM
    What windows version sticker is on the laptop? Also did they say why you got it back without an OS ?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 27, 2013, 06:17 AM
    Did you take it back to them and tell them to install it back ?
    Was it a licensed version ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connecting my windows xp cpu to my windows 7 laptop [ 1 Answers ]

I am working on a C.P.U. WITH WINDOWS XP os and I want it on my windows 7 laptop display.

How to transfer from Samsung Windows xp to my laptop Windows 7 [ 6 Answers ]

I would like to know how to transfer all of my docs. files,pics,etc. from my Samsung windows xp desktop tp my Accer laptop windows 7?

Can I use dell laptop windows on lenovo laptop? [ 3 Answers ]

My brother purchased dell laptop.he got a windows 7 with it.he installed it on his dell lap top.I want to install win 7 on my ibm lenovo laptop also. Can I install it?what about the cd key?

Removed partitions that held Linux now I have 2 for Windows [ 4 Answers ]

I tried uninstalling Linux to Install Windows XP. Well it didn't work very well. Somehow I got 2 partitions. C: has 2 mb and F: has 74.something mbs. How did I end up with 2 partitions when I deleted all of them and made a new partition? When Windows boots up now it says Low Disk space You are...

Laptop screen repair? Useful life of a laptop? [ 3 Answers ]

I have an IBM Thinkpad X40. Have had it for 3 years Spilt liquid on the screen a while ago and now, although the screen works still, it has a kind of mottled tidemark effect and is dark in places (can also see where drops of water are permanently "stuck" behind the screen). Is this fixable?...

View more questions Search