Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Youngbull Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2007, 04:06 PM
    Oh lord he traveled so hard?
    Oh lord he travled so hard, that is the line I cn remember from this song. It kind of reminds me of the fugees but I know it isn't one of there's any help?
    tak18c Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2007, 10:17 AM
    Song is Natural Blues by Moby
    Actually saying:

Oh lordy,
    Trouble so hard
    Oh lordy,
    Trouble so hard,
    Don't nobody know my troubles but God

Here's the music video on YouTube.
    YouTube - Natural blues - Moby

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hard drive easy question! Help! And 1 hard one! [ 6 Answers ]

undefined I have two questions first is the hard one I tried out a trial version of "folder locker" which locks up and encrypts (I guess) your deata so no one else can see it when they are on your computer.. it also lkets you lock down entire drives.. so somehow I went to lock down my o drive and...

Thesis statment-lord of the flies [ 2 Answers ]

I need help about a thesis statement for lord of the flies and its about the conch and a sows head and how it has powers over the children

Lord of the flies Thesis [ 1 Answers ]

How can I make my thesis by the stand of "Fear leads a man to pain"... wat does it mean anyway?:(

Land lord entry [ 3 Answers ]

Recently I went away for a month and I spent a lot of time worring that the landlord would enter my apartment well I was gone (it happened with a preveous land lord) I was just wondering if she could do that because I was not there for her to give any notice to if she wanted to enter the apartment...

Skoda Favorit won't count traveled kilometers [ 5 Answers ]

My brother got this Skoda Favorit made in around 1990 (dont know if you ever heard of this car, but it's quite popular here in Croatia) and he is having problems with it - the car won't record how much he has traveled. The thing is like this: there are two counters - one for all-time traveled...

View more questions Search