Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joshua52 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2012, 01:17 PM
    3 years felony probation picked up new charge... misdemeanor
    First time getting in trouble on on caught a misdemeanor weed under once what is going to happen to me
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 12, 2012, 02:30 PM
    Ok, tell me if I have this right.

Three years ago you were arrested and got probation for a felony charge?

Now you have been charged with a misdemeanor for possession of weed ( pot)

Was the felony charge drug related ? If so they may take this charge more seroius.

But this is a violation and you need to at once ( hope you already did) call and report this to your PO>

It will be up to the rules of your probation but very likely you will have to appear before a judge for a hearing to revoke your probation or other change ( perhaps more drug testing during probation, more probation meetings and so on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a lessor charge than a felony? A misdemeanor? [ 8 Answers ]

II there a lesser charge than felony? Is there a lesser charge than misdemeanor?

Is it possible to have an old class d felony charge reduced to a misdemeanor or [ 3 Answers ]

Expunged based on the fact that the dollar amount involved in the crime would now make it a misdemeanor?

Can your probation be revoked for a new misdemeanor charge? [ 9 Answers ]

If a person is on felony probation for falsifying information to obtain credit & they got deferred & got a 4 year probation then picked up a new charge for theft by check (check was written before the felony charge) will the probation be revoked?

What will happen if on probation in N.H and picked up a new charge and violation 2nd [ 1 Answers ]

I got in trouble when I was 18, now 22. I was on probation for Vermont and New Hampshire. I have done everything they have asked me. At 20 I got a violation of probation for drinking. Nothing happened they let my keep my deffered sentence and told me to do a alcohol course. December 3rd 2010 I got...

My boyfriend is on both misdemeanor and felony probation..?. [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend is on both misdemeanor and felony probation only the misdemeanor probation knows about the felony but the felony has no clue. What will happen now that he has a warrant for his arrest with the misdemeanor will the felony know he was arrested or has a warrant even if he is bonded out...

View more questions Search