Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2009, 11:51 AM
    Photos of your body art
    There are a lot of posts about people getting tattoos and piercings and I always wonder what they look like.
    It would be good to get some people posting pictures of their body art (unless they are in a 'private' place lol)

This is my Anubis tattoo on my hip, the colors look a bit washed out in the photo...
    Attached Images

StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Apr 14, 2009, 11:58 AM

Very cool tat!. but.. I vote to include the "Private" ones too! Lol

No tats here, I never could decide what to get, so I never got one
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Apr 15, 2009, 01:55 AM
    Thanks! :D when I tell people I have tattoos they go "oooh show me" and I pull up my shirt and they just go "oh...." lol it's not very girly but I love it and that's all that matters!

Yeah, it's a pretty big decision and you have to be bloody certain it's what you want!
    I've been in love with egyptian culture since I was little so I had no trouble deciding :)

Lol yeah I'd like to see the private ones but I'll leave it out in interest of public safety lol :p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shape of body by reduction of fat from specific part of body [ 1 Answers ]

My age is 20. And I am 6 feet tall. My weight is 80 kg. The main problem is this that there is a lots of fat on my hips and theigh and my west is about 34 overall my lower portion of body is heavier than above. So kindly tell me what should I do to reduce the fat from hip,theigh and how to reduce...

Do you know how many photos. [ 5 Answers ]

This is a math question, so continue reading and you'll see.. I am taking a picture of myself every 10 seconds.. my computer will do it automatically, which is great. I am wondering that if I do this for 8 hours, how many photos will my computer make? If you want, you can give me the...

Selling Photos [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how I can go about selling some of my photos? I have some really great ones of flowers that I would love to be able to make some money off! Any suggestions? Also, I am figuring that I need to copyright them. I checked out the sites that were suggested for copyrighting and I am...

View more questions Search