Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vanheart Posts: 2,806, Reputation: 708
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2009, 10:32 AM

I feel like, now that she gotten an ego boost, attracted a strange shag, and figured out a way to dump me, she feels like she can really now keep her eyes on the prize with confidence...
    totallylost07 Posts: 77, Reputation: 5

Jun 4, 2009, 10:42 AM

Dude.. you're going down my path.. you are so worried about what is going on with her... just like me right now.. I know its hard.. but we need to focus on other things...
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2009, 10:43 AM

Guys, in a few months you will not care at all about your ex, trust me. Just take our word for it, this will get better.
    Lonelyandbroken Posts: 118, Reputation: 15

Jun 4, 2009, 10:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by totallylost07 View Post
    dude.. you're going down my path.. you are so worried about what is going on with her... just like me right now.. i know its hard.. but we need to focus on other things...
    YES!! I'm so glad that you are starting to see what needs to be done. You need to worry about yourself. Trust me I know how hard it is when your hurting so bad. And it will take time. But you got to do this for yourself.
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2009, 10:52 AM

And thanks, I am going to. Right now Im devastated. The good thing at least is that Im starting to get pissed. A feeling I couldn't muster up before.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2009, 11:31 AM

Quote Originally Posted by vanheart View Post
    I am blown away of how evil, and calculating she is. knew exactly how to do it. she wants to be on top, get to L.A. and was frustrated that wasnt happening. She finally figured out a way to do it, get rid of me, and plan an escape rout in the process. how perfect...
    I never and I mean never am amazed at how women evil are anymore. That's not a anti-woman thing, but I was always raised to be sensitive to them and their feelings, when the reality is much different.
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2009, 11:34 AM
    I know you are hurting but I see a lot of talk about her. You know what I'd like you to do. Write something on this website that you want to do today for you. Doesn't have to be big, cleaning the house, cooking something for dinner, going for a walk... what ever you want to do for you. Then after you told us want to do for yourself today, I want you to go do it.
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2009, 11:34 AM

I was raised the same way, to treat others with respect. That's why it was so easy for to feed off that and use me. I hope that I don't become so damaged & jaded that I can't give to anyone, like the way she is...
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2009, 11:35 AM
    I was raised the same way, to treat others with respect. Thats why it was so easy for to feed off of that and use me. I hope that I dont become so damaged & jaded that i can't give to anyone, like the way she is...
    The pain your in is how she always felt and always will. Take comfort in that.
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2009, 11:36 AM
    Well, chuff at this moment I am throwing all her stuff away, and the wardrobe I bought her cause she always complained how she never felt at home here. I will try to offer up some positive posts...
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2009, 01:33 PM
    Well, chuff at this moment i am throwing all her stuff away, and the wardrobe i bought her cause she always complained how she never felt at home here. i will try to offer up some positive posts...
    Well this is a start and I encourage it, it is still related to her. What I want to know is, what is Vanheart going to do for Vanheart it is exclusive to him. What are you going to give yourself today?
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2009, 01:40 PM

I will try & figure that out. Right now Im reading up a bit on narcissism and starting realize its totally the disorder & in a way, that's helping. Yesterday, I took a walk on the beach, & got my tennis racquets restrung.
    I had a bit of a setback today, but I will try. Have a couple projects going, but have been too paralyzed to work. I'm going to force myself to do that.
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2009, 01:47 PM
    i took a walk on the beach, & got my tennis racquets restrung.
    There you go. That was the sort of thing I was looking for.

Don't stop posting here, get everything you got out, but at the same time don't lose focus on the fact that you are the one we want to see get better here. When you feel alone you can know you are not. But you also need to start building a foundation that is based on you. I'm not asking you to change your life, just do something small for you. At the end of the day this is not her journey to a better place it's yours. I don't want you to forget it or lose sight of it.
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2009, 01:50 PM

I know that & thanks. I'm sure I will be continuing to post in the days/weeks to come.
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2009, 02:37 PM
    I know that & thanks. im sure i will be continuing to post in the days/weeks to come.
    I came here 3 years ago over something so stupid with a girl and I've been here ever since. AMHD.com has out lasted 2 girlfriends and a few dates with girls here and there. It's both an addiction and a strength builder in one.
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2009, 02:40 PM

I realize that. & am grateful for finding this. Im sure there will more to come & its really been a savior so far. Not sure what I would have done.
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2009, 02:44 PM

Yep, your life is looking better all ready. You gained me!!
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2009, 02:47 PM

And me

::Waves::
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2009, 02:48 PM

Same here.
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2009, 02:49 PM

Van, why did you forget Rome. You know how sensitive he gets.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend tells me she loves me, yet she wants a break or breakup? [ 13 Answers ]

Hey guys, My girlfriend is telling me she wants a break to see if she if I am the one. We're young, I don't plan on marriage for a while (we're 20) and I just don't understand her idea of couples needing to split up for a while to see if they are the one. She says this is for "us" but I'm...

My girlfriend breakup with me but she wants to be friend [ 20 Answers ]

HI!! I am new to the website... I have a girlfriend and we are together for almost 5 months, and we both love each other very much... one day someone told her parents about our affair... and her parents don't want their daughter to be in any affair, and her dad got an attack when she argue on...

4 years and a breakup [ 38 Answers ]

Me and my X met at our first jobs when I was 24 and she was 22. She began chasing me at work and having her friends come to my desk to ask if I was interested in her. I always said no and I wasn’t looking to get into a relationship. After about a month of this nonstop badgering of me, I gave in and...

Girlfriend loves me, I have done nothing wrong, but she wants a breakup? [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, all. Ceph here. First post, just throwing that out there... Well, my girlfriend of 3 years has recently (say, in the past few months) decided that she felt we shouldn't be together. I asked her what was wrong, and she said, "Nothing." She told me that I didn't do anything wrong, and...

Girlfriend of five years [ 15 Answers ]

I've been with my girlfriend for five years now and it has moved slowly. She has always been a good girl which is fine by me but I can't understand why after five years she still has a curfew with me and we're limited to just a few things we can do. Her parents make sure they know exactly where we...

View more questions Search