Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SugarBlush Posts: 138, Reputation: 0

Jan 2, 2008, 01:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by whitebutterfly
    I think the plain whitening cream is the same as the lightening cream by describing the uses i compared to both website- maybe they changed the name...But i'm not very sure better ask southgain they know that...
    You're right. I contacted SouthGain & they said DS recently changed some of the product names. Double Action Whitening Lotion became Lightening Lotion. And Plain Whitening Crème became Lightening Crème. :p

Jan 2, 2008, 04:37 AM
    That was a very good deal...But sorry- when i checked those 15% items at the website the lotion, cream and soap are unlabeled but there is a DS at the background....She gt some labeled ones but not on sale....I will still get mine with the genuine labeled products....
    The DS at the background is the box DS used to ship the products to her (the seller). Well, I will still consider to get mine from her (after the first set runs out) because I know she sells genuine DS products & they are a lot cheaper. She even showed me the invoice/receipt.

She says that DS laboratories have a new product coming out soon. They say it will lighten the skin in 7 days but they're not selling them yet because they are letting their models try it first before selling them. They say it'll be more expensive than the existing ones. I cannot wait to get my hand on the new one! She said she will try them herself before selling them.

I will let you guys know if they are out and distribute to their clients.. ;)
    Doll_Face Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2008, 09:53 PM
    I am waiting for my DS to come in the mail. I ordered it a few days ago so hopefully it will be here soon!! I am half black and white with an uneven skin tone,which makes me have to wear make up and i HATE foundation so im praying it does the trick. I will keep everyone updated when i recieve it. :)

Jan 4, 2008, 12:54 AM
    Ever since I started using DS products, everything I put on my face, stings! Including sunscreen, my usual moisturizer & even when I wash my face with my usual natural soap bar in the morning (I use my DS Black Bar at night). They do not sting before I started using DS products. The sting lasts about 3 minutes or less. Well, it's not that bad!

Here's my regimen.
    Morning: My usual soap bar, sunscreen
    Night: DS Black Bar, DS Lightening Crème (I alternate it with my usual moisturizer)

Well, since I use my DS Lightening Crème every other day, I use my usual moisturizer when I'm not using the Lightening Crème. And I use my DS Black Bar once every day, so I use my usual soap bar in the morning & DS Black Bar at night.

They started to sting on the 3rd day of using Diana Stalder products. Does it mean that it's working or did I do anything wrong? :confused: Or does that mean I have sensitive skin?
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Jan 4, 2008, 07:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarBlush
    Ever since I started using DS products, everything I put on my face, stings! Including sunscreen, my usual moisturizer & even when I wash my face with my usual natural soap bar in the morning (I use my DS Black Bar at night). They do not sting before I started using DS products. The sting lasts about 3 minutes or less. Well, it's not that bad!

Here's my regimen.
    Morning: My usual soap bar, sunscreen
    Night: DS Black Bar, DS Lightening Creme (I alternate it with my usual moisturizer)

Well, since I use my DS Lightening Creme every other day, I use my usual moisturizer when I'm not using the Lightening Creme. And I use my DS Black Bar once every day, so I use my usual soap bar in the morning & DS Black Bar at night.

They started to sting on the 3rd day of using Diana Stalder products. Does it mean that it's working or did I do anything wrong?? :confused: Or does that mean I have sensitive skin?
    You have not done anything wrong. It stings sometimes when I apply the crème but I just take it. Will be worth it in the long run (if it works for you that is). :)

Jan 4, 2008, 08:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Doll_Face
    I am waiting for my DS to come in the mail. I ordered it a few days ago so hopefully it will be here soon!! I am half black and white with an uneven skin tone,which makes me have to wear make up and i HATE foundation so im praying it does the trick. I will keep everyone updated when i recieve it. :)
    Where did you order yours? :)

Quote Originally Posted by PunkChic
    You have not done anything wrong. It stings sometimes when I apply the creme but I just take it. Will be worth it in the long run (if it works for you that is). :)
    Thanks.

The DS black soap has started to sting so now I only leave it on my face for around a minute. It seems like everything I put on my face right after I wash my face (no matter what cleanser including my usual soap bar), stings! Not to mention, even my usual soap bar "stings" me. The weirdest thing is the soap used to not sting my face as it is a natural, gentle & soothing soap bar I loved. So, now I have to wait for at least 5 minutes after cleansing, before I can smear on moisturizer, DS Lightening Crème or sunscreen. That stings too but not as bad. After all this, I haven't experience any peeling yet. This is getting weirder & weirder. Does that happen to you? Is it normal?

Will it continue to sting every time I use soap & cream (forever)? Or will it eventually get better? :confused:

Jan 4, 2008, 09:30 PM
    Does diana stalder products get rid of acne scars and acne?

Jan 4, 2008, 10:13 PM
    I ordered the papaya,whitening cream & body lotion. Its original packaging so I hope its genuine. My skin s pretty light but my forehead and around my mouth is darker... plus I have some spots on my face from breaking out. I have dry skin already, but its not sensitive.

Jan 4, 2008, 10:30 PM
    The DS black soap has started to sting so now I only leave it on my face for around a minute. It seems like everything I put on my face right after I wash my face (no matter what cleanser including my usual soap bar), stings! Not to mention, even my usual soap bar "stings" me. The weirdest thing is the soap used to not sting my face as it is a natural, gentle & soothing soap bar I loved. So, now I have to wait for at least 10 minutes after cleansing, before I can smear on moisturizer, DS Lightening Crème or sunscreen. That stings too but not as bad. After all this, I haven't experience any peeling yet but my twin sister did (we share the products). This is getting weirder & weirder. Does that happen to you? Is it normal?

Will it continue to sting every time I use soap & cream (forever)? Or will it eventually get better?

Jan 4, 2008, 10:36 PM
    The DS black soap has started to sting so now I only leave it on my face for around a minute. It seems like everything I put on my face right after I wash my face (no matter what cleanser including my usual soap bar), stings! Not to mention, even my usual soap bar "stings" me. The weirdest thing is the soap used to not sting my face as it is a natural, gentle & soothing soap bar I loved. So, now I have to wait for at least 10 minutes after cleansing, before I can smear on moisturizer, DS Lightening Creme or sunscreen. That stings too but not as bad. After all this, I haven't experience any peeling yet but my twin sister did (we share the products). This is getting weirder & weirder. Does that happen to you? Is it normal?

Will it continue to sting every time I use soap & cream (forever)? Or will it eventually get better?

Is your skin sensitive? Have u used this before?

Jan 4, 2008, 11:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Doll_Face
    Is your skin sensitive? have u used this before?
    I don't think I have sensitive skin. I contacted the seller & she said it could be that I have sensitive skin. I thought I have oily skin. My skin is always oily at school (my friends told me that too) & when I touch I can feel the "grease". It's obvious that I have oily skin.

Today is my 6th day on treatment. It started since the 4th day. I have no problem on the 1st, 2nd & 3rd days.
    It's weird that I haven't experience any peeling but my skin has lightened slightly.
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Jan 5, 2008, 05:26 AM
    If you read the earlier thread you will see that most of us had the same stinging problem. I stinging was so bad that I was scared to continue to use it. I stopped for a while and started back eventually it stopped. Now I don't use it as often and leave it on as long. But it will stop. My skin too is (was) oily. I would touch my chin or forehead and my hand would shine as if it was wet. I had to use the oil sheets from Mary Kay and they would have so much oil on them. After the Ds products I don't even have oily skin now. That alone was good for me even if it hadn't of worked as a lightener. But It helped with both.
    I don't think I have sensitive skin. I contacted the seller & she said it could be that I have sensitive skin. I thought I have oily skin. My skin is always oily at school (my friends told me that too) & when I touch I can feel the "grease". It's obvious that I have oily skin.

Today is my 6th day on treatment. It started since the 4th day. I have no problem on the 1st, 2nd & 3rd days.
    It's weird that I haven't experience any peeling but my skin has lightened slightly.

Jan 5, 2008, 06:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by so sexy
    If you read the earlier thread you will see that most of us had the same stinging problem. I stinging was so bad that I was scared to continue to use it. I stopped for a while and started back eventually it stopped. Now I dont use it as often and leave it on as long. But it will stop. My skin too is (was) oily. I would touch my chin or forehead and my hand would shine as if it was wet. I had to use the oil sheets from Mary Kay and they would have so much oil on them. After the Ds products I don't even have oily skin now. That alone was good for me even if it hadnt of worked as a lightener. But It helped with both.
    Thanks, so sexy!
    My skin has started to peel! Yay! Anyway, after the stinging goes away (if it ever will), I'm planning to use the cream every night & use the black soap twice a day. So, my question is can I apply the Lightening Creme & let it absorb & then smear on my usual moisturizer on top?? Is that okay? :confused:

Also, is it normal that my usual soap has started to "sting" me & it used to not sting my face as it is a natural, gentle & soothing soap bar I loved. Every creams/sunscreen including my usual moisturizer "stings" me within the first hour after cleansing!! After the hour, I smear on a little bit of moisturizer/sunscreen & it only stings a bit. Later on, I apply on more & it doesn't sting no more. It happens every time after I cleanse my face no matter what soap/cleanser I use!

The reason why I want to lighten my skin is because all the popular girls at my school are fair & they are considered as beautiful even though they have turtle lips, chinese eyes (they are not chinese), flat nose & all that. The complexion changes everything! I have a little cousin (9 years old) who is very fair & has chinese eyes, thin lips & flat nose yet many adults like her better than my other cousin (same aged) who is cuter in my opinion (beautiful eyes with naturally curled lashes) but darker. I pictured her with darker skin & she's not that pretty. We went to this occasion 4 days ago & she received many attentions! The teen girls wanted to play with her. A photographer even asked what her name is & took pictures of her a couple of times. I was born with fair skin but it got darker when I was 6 because we went to beaches many times. And by the time I reached 8, I got lighter back & got many compliments from my friends. LoL. They were just 8! But the skin redarken when I was 10 & never get lighter!
    So, I hope Diana Stalder will lighten my skin to my original skin color. :p

Jan 5, 2008, 04:15 PM
    DS black soap is not as strong as the papaya soap in peeling. Maybe you really have a sensitive skin. Of course you will feel a little bit sensitive everytime you put something on your face because ur skin is peeling (no more rough skin later-didn't mean u have a rough skin what i mean is the outer layer skin peeling) and u'll get to use it.

You can apply DS lightening cream first once absorbs you can apply your moisturizer then sunscreen. But if you are using the DS SBF collagen cream/sunscreen cream it's ok not to apply a moisturizer.
    Thanks, whitebutterfly!

Yea, the papaya soap is stronger than the black soap in term of exfoliation. No, I don't have sensitive skin. I read on..
    Facial Skin Analysis by Anne Thomas
    About sensitive skin & no, because I don't have broken capillaries, I don't flush easily, my skin doesn't feel warm to touch & they don't flake (Well, until now). I have oily skin. Normal teenager skin.

I totally get what you mean about the rough skin. I can feel it. :)

BTW, an eBay seller who sells Diana Stalder products claims that Regine Velasquez used Diana Stalder to lighten her skin & WOE too claims that Regine Velasquez used their products to lighten her skin. Which one is true?
    Forgot to mention, WOE site is unprofessionally CRAP-LOOKING!
    ffazil2002 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2008, 08:06 PM
    The only time i becme dark (sunburn)again was when we went camping and watched the football game last summer but i continue using DS products and back to lightening again. ( actually i'm not afraid to get burn because i have this product ) If u have a sensitive skin u bertter use the black soap. DS have this suncreen with foundation called SBF Collagen cream and its really good for the face and neck. Skin Toner or Facial lotion goes with it. I think if u want to try the DS - in your case- the Melasma kit- this is complete set with black soap,SBF collagen, skin toner, facial lotion, Lightening cream - if u want you can replace that cream to whitening just ask the seller--ooppss well it depends where u will get it. Getting a kit is cheaper than buying it individually- as my opinion. How many shades- well try to remember all of us have different skin tone. Just try to get the genuine DS to make sure of good results. Good Luck.
    whitebutterfly,
    I am back from vacation and wanted to start DS product. As you suggested, I will use the Melasma kit. You said "Lightening cream - if u want you can replace that cream to whitening" My question is what is the difference between lightening cream and whitening cream? Thank you

Jan 5, 2008, 09:20 PM
    DS black soap is not as strong as the papaya soap in peeling. Maybe you really have a sensitive skin. Of course you will feel a little bit sensitive everytime you put something on your face because ur skin is peeling (no more rough skin later-didn't mean u have a rough skin what i mean is the outer layer skin peeling) and u'll get to use it.

You can apply DS lightening cream first once absorbs you can apply your moisturizer then sunscreen. But if you are using the DS SBF collagen cream/sunscreen cream it's ok not to apply a moisturizer.
    Thanks, whitebutterfly!

Yea, the papaya soap is stronger than the black soap in term of exfoliation. No, I don't have sensitive skin. I read on..
    Facial Skin Analysis by Anne Thomas
    About sensitive skin & no, because I don't have broken capillaries, I don't flush easily, my skin doesn't feel warm to touch & they don't flake (Well, until now). I have oily skin. Normal adolescent skin. I'm 14. :)

I totally get what you mean about the rough skin. I can feel it. :)

BTW, an eBay seller who sells Diana Stalder products claims that Regine Velasquez used Diana Stalder to lighten her skin & WOE too claims that Regine Velasquez used their products to lighten her skin. Which one is true?
    Forgot to mention, WOE site is unprofessionally CRAP-LOOKING!

Jan 6, 2008, 10:43 PM
    According to my friend who lives in the Philippines - Regine Velasquez used the DS products and went to their Dermaline clinic and she was also the DS/Dermaline endorser. And now she is one of Dr. Belo's endorser -high pay and more free treatments.
    So that means WOE is LYING!

Jan 6, 2008, 11:45 PM
    both of them used the same photos - i think it's up to us to think which one is lying....
    But your friend has confirmed that Regine Velasquez used the DS products?
    ralpheal345 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1
    -

Jan 7, 2008, 05:09 PM
    Woe mega blast cream do work. I use it and have gone from a wesley snipe color to an ll cool j color. I have pics.

Jan 7, 2008, 10:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ralpheal345
    woe mega blast cream do work. I use it and have gone from a wesley snipe color to an ll cool j color. I have pics.
    Wow. You are the only one who is promoting that stupid WOE products! I bet you're the seller. If you're really using the WOE Mega Blast Cream, expect cancer then.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Diana Cream [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I just started using a product called Diana cream ,it's made in Lebanon and yes it has mercury in it.I've heard that it works really well,but so far my skin dosen't look any lighter. If you have used this product in the past ,how long does it take to see a difference in your complexion? It...

Diana Stalder Skin Whitening Products. [ 10 Answers ]

Has anyone heard of Diana Stalder Skin Whitening?? Does this really work?? Does this work on African-American skin?? I don't want to look soooo white, but I heard that this product is all natural with no hydroquinone... it's a soap with papaya and Kojic extracts and there's also a black soap with...

Diana stalder skin lightening [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone tell me about this melasma fading kit skin bleach treatment by diana stalder

View more questions Search