Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 4, 2013, 07:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by despicableme View Post
    Unless you can build a time machine and stop me from being born back send me back in June 2011. Then I don't think you or anyone can help. I need some cash, maybe I can find a way to sell myself on the streets.. i dont know.
    Tell me more.
    despicableme Posts: 145, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2013, 07:45 PM
    I don't know what you mean.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 4, 2013, 07:54 PM
    I don't know what you mean.
    Your comments were quite puzzling, so am wondering what has happened, what the situation is.

Jan 4, 2013, 08:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Your comments were quite puzzling, so am wondering what has happened, what the situation is.
    Long story short.. I now have a time to when I have to get a job or else I know I'm going to end up feeling much worse than I am now. Maybe not suicidal but damn near. I'm constantly feeling guilty over things in the past, so many wasted opportunities, and when the end comes it's going to be all my fault. I can't save anyone but was hoping too so badly because I don't know nothing else.

Jan 4, 2013, 08:09 PM
    I'm going to take a nap, I'm not making any sense. I'm not going to worry about my main focus is getting a job I wasted enough time as it is
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 4, 2013, 08:12 PM
    I'm going to take a nap, i'm not making any sense. I'm not going to worry about my main focus is getting a job i wasted enough time as it is
    I'm here for you.

Jan 4, 2013, 08:14 PM
    I'm here for you.
    I know that why I'm going to sleep to shake this off. It's strange and complicated. So in the morning or maybe late in the night I'll finish applying to jobs and other stuff..
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 4, 2013, 08:17 PM
    I'm constantly feeling guilty over things in the past, so many wasted opportunities, and when the end comes it's going to be all my fault.
    You're 20, not 70. Get some sleep and we can talk more when you wake up.

Jan 5, 2013, 10:17 AM
    You're 20, not 70. Get some sleep and we can talk more when you wake up.
    Lol. I hope I die before than. *shrugs*

Don't know what to do now.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 5, 2013, 10:39 AM
    lol. I hope I die before than. *shrugs*

Don't know what to do now.
    Please tell me what is going on.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2013, 10:50 AM
    Hello d:

Although the reasons were different, I had trouble getting a job. So I said screw it, and went into business for myself... Here's an easy one for you... Go to an auction in your home town.. Buy some stuff, and sell it on Ebay. You don't have to talk to ANYBODY to do that business...

excon

Jan 5, 2013, 11:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello d:

Although the reasons were different, I had trouble getting a job. So I said screw it, and went into business for myself... Here's an easy one for you... Go to an auction in your home town.. Buy some stuff, and sell it on Ebay. You don't have to talk to ANYBODY to do that business...

excon
    What? Buy what? I have to ask my parents for bus money so I don't think I can go out and buy stuff from an auction.

Jan 5, 2013, 11:49 AM
    Please tell me what is going on.
    Nothing is going on, I'd just rather die before I get to age 70. I'll be fine dying at age 50 or so
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 5, 2013, 11:54 AM
    Nothing is going on, I'd just rather die before I get to age 70. I'll be fine dying at age 50 or so
    So why did you throw out those comments last night about needing money and some unresolved situation? C'mon. 'Fess up.

Jan 5, 2013, 12:04 PM
    So why did you throw out those comments last night about needing money and some unresolved situation? C'mon. Fess up.
    It's nothing really, I'm just made at myself because I am lazy and doing nothing with my life. I'm stressing myself out because I want to meet this person but since I have no job nor making any money nor even trying.. it's getting me more upset.

And now I'm feeling extremely guilty because all I need is what a few hundred bucks? And can't even get that. Maybe if I find way to prostitute myself on Craigslist.

But I don't know, I just need a job and out of this country or at least this state. But that isn't never going to happen because I'm a lazy f-up.

Jan 5, 2013, 12:08 PM
    I already know I'm not going to accomplish anything nor do I even want to anymore. Even if I get kicked out now, I won't do anything to better myself. There is no point.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 5, 2013, 12:16 PM
    You are feeling like this after that fantastic resume we put together yesterday? Are you the same person I used to know? And need money for what? Kicked out of where and why?
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Jan 5, 2013, 12:22 PM
    Wow, this thread totally took a different toll.

Wasn't expecting this.

What is going on that you are not telling us?

Did you commit a crime in 2011, or get pregnant?

Jan 5, 2013, 12:24 PM
    You are feeling like this after that fantastic resume we put together yesterday? Are you the same person I used to know? And need money for what? Kicked out of where and why?
    Yeah, I'm the same person.

$500 need that to go on a trip somewhere for awhile. Spend time away from my surroundings. It wasn't going to change anything but I was really looking forward to it. Had ample time to save but still in the same position I am right now.

Right now my parents are thinking of kicking me out if I don't get a job or do something with myself in a 3 months. Do you think I care? No, I do not at all. Those 3 months are going to pass and I'm just going to be doing the same I am now Nothing.

So why should I even bother doing anything?

Jan 5, 2013, 12:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma1999 View Post
    Wow, this thread totally took a different toll.

Wasn't expecting this.

What is going on that you are not telling us?

Did you commit a crime in 2011, or get pregnant?
    I wish I did then it could be some sort of an excuse.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

No job experience, what to put on a resume? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm filling out an application and they're asking me my employment history. I've never heard a job before but I do have some volunteer experience from high school to college and have been a part of some clubs. The ones I want to out down, I remember the names, but not the numbers and I haven't...

I have a Master's and I am interviewing for a Bachelor's level research job. [ 0 Answers ]

The pay is pretty low, but on a range. Can I expect to get paid more than the minimum due to my degree? It's at a major hospital I worked at as a student and I do have some research experience.

I was not given a job description until I was written up for poor job performance. [ 4 Answers ]

When I was hired as a manager but I was not given a job description until I was written up for poor job performance. I was demoted with a $5.50 per hour pay cut and transferred to another job site as a receptionist clerk. I was terminated 3 days ago without any notice given and have yet to receive...

Interviewing for a management position at my current job [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there, So, I have an interview tomorrow morning for a supervisor position at work. I'm a caregiver, and I'd be supervising 4 other people. I've been employed with this company for 4 months, but as a caregiver for 2 years. Can people help me prepare for the interview? I've never...

View more questions Search