Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Dec 28, 2009, 08:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by albear View Post
    lol no :D, its just that bar between the big toe and the next one down wont stay put for long, and murphy's law dictates that as soon as i stop concentrating on keeping it there it will fly off :(
    Have you tried stapling it? LOL!

(seriously, please don't do that! )
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Dec 28, 2009, 08:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ohsohappy View Post
    Have you tried stapling it? LOL!!

(seriously, please don't do that! )
    I wish id read the whole post before trying it :(
    Ultra Member

Dec 28, 2009, 08:59 PM
    i wish id read the whole post before trying it :(
    HAHA DORK!

That made me giggle. :)

Wait. . You weren't serious were you? :eek:
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Dec 28, 2009, 09:09 PM

I guess since it wasn't in purple you'll never know ;)

Just an fyi I'm going to have to go now, A&E is open 24/7 right, I wonder if they can help me with removing two little thin strips of metal from my feet.

(nah I kidding, really I'm off because its just gone 4am)

((or am I ;) ))

Laters OhSo :D
    Ultra Member

Dec 28, 2009, 09:12 PM
    i guess since it wasnt in purple youll never know ;)

just an fyi im gonna have to go now, A&E is open 24/7 right, i wonder if they can help me with removing two little thin strips of metal from my feet.

(nah i kidding, really im off because its just gone 4am)

((or am i ;) ))

laters OhSo :D
    Byebye!
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Dec 28, 2009, 09:39 PM
    I was just making some popcorn for my hubby and as I was stirring in the butter with a knife... I thought of my Granny. I love her sooo much and miss her, but still makes me smile because she taught me so much.:D
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2009, 01:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ohsohappy View Post
    BAH!!! You can have some of ours, we have like 2 feet piled up, and theres MOUNDS of it everywhere. You're welcome to as much of it as you like. :)
    Send some here! :)

Hi Frosty! :)
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Dec 29, 2009, 01:32 AM

I got my christmas present from my mom today. It doesn't matter that it was just a couple pairs of fuzzy socks. It doesn't matter that I what they were. It doesn't matter that she's given me socks for the past 10 years or so. What matters, is that although she really couldn't afford to send me anything, and I told her that just a card would be fine, she still took the time and money to send me something for christmas.

besides, there's just something about fuzzy socks that make my feet happy and me smile ^_^

(how am I just now finding this thread?)
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2009, 01:39 AM

Glad you like it! We still say that it's the intentions which count, yes? :)

Don't worry, there are so many threads that it's easy to get lost and miss one :)
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Dec 29, 2009, 02:02 AM

I have always placed thought above price when receiving, and giving, a gift. I would much rather get the expected socks that cost a few bucks than something I know cost more money than she could afford, and I possibly wouldn't like.

The gift I treasure the most from this year are pictures of my nieces and nephew. It's as close as I could get to seeing family for the holidays.

My sister wanted me to send her pictures of her kids. Her laptop crashed, taking two years worth of pictures with it. I put all the pictures I had on a disc, and also turned most of them into a slideshow dvd for her. She get the discs on christmas eve, looked through the cd that night, but didn't get a chance to watch the dvd until christmas morning.

She said that it was the best gift she'd ever gotten. The holidays had her overwhelmed this year and she was feeling down and a little fed up with the kids, and tired from having a newborn in the house. She sat there and cried while watching the movie, then made our mom watch it with her when she came over later in the day, so she had someone to cry with.

Just knowing that she liked it, means the world to me. It sucks being so far away, sometimes. I want to help out, but I can't. They want to help me, but they can't. Something as simple as compiling a dvd lets them know I care and makes me feel like I'm helping in some small way.

I don't care what holiday you celebrate, or don't. There's just something about getting a little token of family that just means the world.
    Ultra Member

Jan 8, 2010, 05:06 PM
    Doing regular things (chores "UGG") around the house while the radio is playing...
    If I hear a song I love, I always stop and run into the living room and start dancing. (badly)
    My pups usually are just laying around sleeping, as soon as they see me dancing they go nuts, running every where and jumping on each other, jumping from couch to chair and back, running in the kitchen, etc.

I think they are really embarrassed for me and don't know how to express it. But it always makes me smile BIG time.:D
    I should take a video (of the dog part) sometime.:)
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jan 8, 2010, 05:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Dahlia View Post
    Doing regular things (chores "UGG") around the house while the radio is playing...
    If I hear a song I love, I always stop and run into the living room and start dancing. (badly)
    My pups usually are just laying around sleeping, as soon as they see me dancing they go nuts, running every where and jumping on each other, jumping from couch to chair and back, running in the kitchen, etc.

I think they are really embarrassed for me and don't know how to express it. But it always makes me smile BIG time.:D
    Video of that and you JD... :)
    Ultra Member

Jan 8, 2010, 05:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Dahlia View Post

I do that when I clean too. I always have music on. :)
    Sometimes it interrupts the work, but at least I'm energized!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 8, 2010, 06:09 PM

JD, my dogs bite me when I dance. :(
    Ultra Member

Jan 8, 2010, 08:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    JD, my dogs bite me when I dance. :(
    Maybe that's what mine are trying to do:eek: but I'm so all over the place they can't catch me.:rolleyes:
    Ultra Member

Jan 8, 2010, 08:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer View Post
    Video of that and you JD... :)
    That would not be good, trust me.:rolleyes:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

29 lines to make you smile [ 4 Answers ]

TWENTY NINE LINES TO MAKE YOU SMILE 1.. My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He thought he was God and I didn't. 2.. I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it. 3.. Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them. 4.. I used to have a handle...

How I make her smile from heart? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I was surfing the net to find out answer to a question my girlfriend asked me last night. We accepted relation between us few days a ago. In fact I did proposed her long time ago but she refused at that time but later 3 days back she told she had feeling for me. But I find there was...

25 lines to make you smile [ 10 Answers ]

TWENTY FIVE LINES TO MAKE YOU SMILE 1.. My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He thought he Was God and I didn't.. 2.. I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it. 3.. Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them. 4.. I used to have a handle on...

Make you smile [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Many people say the Lord doesn't have a since of humor I say if he didn't why would he do this... 1. As we get older we gain a little weight, on the Ladies the extra weight adds to their bust line and gives them even more to push up and out of their tight tops. Their rears also get...

Silver lining - I love to make you smile [ 3 Answers ]

Life can sometimes be cruel and get you down. People can sometimes be cruel and make you frown. At times like these you can't let the pain linger. It takes forty-two muscles to frown. It takes three to extend your middle finger. ***** We are friends You laugh and I laugh

View more questions Search