Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jordan Christin Posts: 91, Reputation: 5

Feb 2, 2010, 12:37 PM

Thxs guys, and plus I am kind of nervous to ask guys if they like me so what would be the best way to do that?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 2, 2010, 12:40 PM

You don't ask them if they like you, you judge by their actions.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2010, 01:11 PM

I agree with Tal, but if you really want to know. You could slip them a note with 2 check boxes with a no and a yes next to each box

Feb 5, 2010, 09:55 PM

Why does love have to be so complicated?
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2010, 11:02 PM

Just slow down and take your time getting to know guys,make friends-and enjoy life.

There's no rush,you don't have to be in a relationship just for the sake of being in one.

Feb 5, 2010, 11:23 PM
    I know but it seems like guys r to nervous to ask me and it takes forever
    Expert

Feb 6, 2010, 09:58 AM

And your to impatient in your quest for love.

Feb 6, 2010, 07:16 PM
    Your right I must take time and just love myself before I can love anyone else
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2010, 05:47 AM

There you go-that's the way to do it.
    Good luck!
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Feb 7, 2010, 06:51 AM

Yes, you need to be happy and love yourself before you can love someone else.

Relationships occurs naturally. As you get to know a person, a bond naturally forms and one things leads to the next.

Feb 27, 2010, 07:32 PM
    Me vs. Him
    Well, I have this ex boyfriend that I have been hanging out lately. I went over to his house and we played some video games, poked each other, and messed with each other. It was fun. But I think I am starting to fall for him or he is falling for me, he gives me that look from when we were dating. But the thing is he is dating someone that lives far away, so its like a long distance relationship. What should I do?
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Feb 27, 2010, 08:41 PM

Are these about the same ex: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...do-441502.html
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/teens/...ll-389022.html

For one thing, he is in a relationship whether that person is living with him or is in another country. That relationship makes him off-limits to starting anything with you.

If this is the same ex, didn't he cheat on you? Do you want to be the other woman if he cheats on his current partner?

I would suggest cooling off the 'friendship' before things get out hand and a huge mistake occurs.
    Uber Member

Feb 28, 2010, 05:59 AM

He is with somebody else,so he is off limits.

Don't let this ex start pulling your strings again.
    Expert

Feb 28, 2010, 06:02 AM

You clearly cross the lines of good behavior and friendship, when you mess with each other.

Feb 28, 2010, 01:56 PM

Well, I think he is falling for me, the way he acts around me, like when he did when we were dating. And I know I can't fall for him and his old tricks and I won't, beside I have better things then him.
    Marriage Expert

Feb 28, 2010, 02:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Christin View Post
    Well, i think he is falling for me, the way he acts around me, like when he did when we were dating. And i know i can't fall for him and his old tricks and i won't, beside i have better things then him.
    Keep that in mind when this thought creeps back into your mind:

But i think I am starting to fall for him...
    Good luck.
    Expert

Feb 28, 2010, 08:36 PM

I don't think he is falling for you, but wants to keep you coming to his house so he get the benefit of a female that lets him mess with her.

If you do indeed have better going on, why are you still messing with him? Don't fool yourself young lady, as technically he is cheating on his so called long distance girlfriend, and your helping him do it.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2010, 08:54 PM
    Well, i think he is falling for me, the way he acts around me, like when he did when we were dating. And i know i can't fall for him and his old tricks and i won't, beside i have better things then him.
    OK, then why this post? Then why are you hanging out with him at all? The best way to fix this "problem" is to not to contact him at all.

He cheated on you with another woman, and now you ARE the other woman.

Come on.

Mar 1, 2010, 07:44 AM

Well I went over to his house because I was home and didn't have any school. And I just lost my best friend ever and she was the closest person to me. So the another reason I went over was to hang out with someone, play some video games with someone, and when I am with it seems like that big hole just goes away and everything is right.
    Marriage Expert

Mar 1, 2010, 09:09 AM
    and when i am with it seems like that big hole just goes away and everything is right.
    This should be a huge red warning sign to you that you need to keep distance between the two of you. If being with him causes everything to feel 'right', then you are in no way over him. You are giving yourself false hope that a relationship between the two of you would work out.

As we have said, he is in a relationship, playing around with you is cheating. This male seems to have a very bad habit of getting his enjoyment from whomever he wants whenever he wants regardless of who he is with. He cheated on you. Now, he is making moves to use you to cheat on someone else.

Please have more respect for yourself than to be the other woman or to become his victim again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search